Major Attractions of Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
- Visit Pokhara City, one of the most popular tourist destinations of Nepal
- Gurung and Magar Village
- Hot Spring Water
- Finger licking traditional Nepali Food
- Cascade Waterfalls
- Dhaulagiri Range and Annapurna Range
- Mt Machhapuchhre base Camp
- Walk beside the Deepest Gorge in the Word, Kali Gandaki Gorge
- A close view of Annapurna, you have never seen before
Annapurna Base Camp trek is the one of the most popular trek in the earth, that offers breathtaking views of heavenly created Mountain massif and experience the traditional lifestyle of the people living in the Himalayan region of Nepal. Every Year thousands of national and international citizens go for the adventurous Annapurna Base CamP Trek. During this trek, you have to pass to Mt. Machapuchare Base Camp in order to reach the ABC. Wow, isn’t it a great shot? You can visit two popular trek destination in one trek. Mt Machhapuchhre is famous for its appearance and religious belief. Similarly, you will also walk along with the deepest gorge of the world, Kali Gandaki Gorge. The Camp is situated at 4130m height. One the way to Annapurna Base Camp, you will experience the Gurung and Magar village, forest of rhododendron, orchids and various natural flora and fauna.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working in tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Pokhara
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Deluxe Tourist bus ticket from Kathmandu – pokhara – Kathmandu
- Pokhara to Nayapol by private transport
- Guide and Porters Bus Tickets
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in pokhara and Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide & porters.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||4250 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Arrival here in Kathmandu. Meet and greet program.
- Day 02: Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley. Preparation for the trek.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara-Nayapul- Trek to Ghandruk. Overnight at the lodge
- Day 04: 5-6 hours trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong
- Day 05: Around 5 hours trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo
- Day 06: 3-4 hours trek from Bamboo to Deurali
- Day 07: Deurali to Macchapuchre Base Camp- Annapurna Base, around 6 hours
- Day 08: Returning back from ABC to Bamboo
- Day 09: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Dada
- Day 10: Trek to Nayapuland then, drive back to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara city
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Departure. See you again