- Visit pokhara City, one of the most popular tourist destination of Nepal
- Gurung and Magar Village
- Hot Spring Water
- Finger licking traditional Nepali Food
- Cascadic Waterfalls
- Dhaulagiri Range and Annapurna Range
- Mt Machhapuchhre base Camp
- Walk beside the Deepest Gorge in the Word, Kali Gandaki Gorge
- A close view of Annapurna, you have never seen before
Annapurna Base Camp trek is the one of the most popular trek in the earth, that offers breathtaking view of heavenly created Mountain massif and experience the traditional lifestyle of the people living in the Himalayan region of Nepal. Every Year thousands of national and international citizens go for the adventurous Annapurna Base CamP Trek. In this trek you have to pass to Mt. Machapuchare Base Camp in order to reach the ABC. Wow, isn’t it great shot? You can visit two popular trek destination in one trek. Mt Machhapuchhre is famous for its appearance and religious belief. Similarly, you will also walk along with the deepest gorge of world, Kali Gandaki Gorge. The Camp is situated at 4130m height. One the way to Annapurna Base Camp, you will experience the gurung and magar village, forest of rhododendron,orchids and various natural falouro and fouano.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- Deluxe Tourist bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu
- Private transport from pokhara – Nayapol – Pokhara
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork
- Permit for Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- TIMS Card for Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu and pokhara.
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Tips for airport representative, tour guide, trekking staff, driver etc.
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||4210 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Pokhara-poonhill – Machhapuchher Base camp-ABC-Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Deluxe Tourist bus, Private transport|
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02 : Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03 : Drive by Deluxe Tourist Bus to Pokhara at 7;00 Am. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 04 : Drive to Nayapull from Pokhara and Trek to Ulleri – 3 hours. Overnight at a teahouse.
- Day 05 : Trek to Durali.
- Day 06 : hike to poonhill and trek to tadapani.
- Day 07 : Trek to Chhumrung.
- Day 08 : Trek to Dovan
- Day 09 : Trek to Deurali
- Day 10 : Trek to ABC
- Day 11 : Trek to Dovan
- Day 12 : Trek to Jhinuwa
- Day 13 : Trek to siwai and drive to Pokhara
- Day 14 : pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist
- Day 15 : Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.