Around Annapurna Trek from Manang is shortest trek and alternative way to cross the 5414m high Thorong la pass, from upper Manang, down to Muktinath Temple, Lower Mustang. This trek is suitable for those who don’t have much time and stamina to walk 21 day long Annapurna Circuit Trek. In this trek, you will take a ride to Manang then trek to Tilicho Lake,and from there again you have trek uphill towards Thorong La pass. From there you will trek down to Muktinath Temple of Lower Mustang, one of the popular Hindu Temple on the lap of Himalayas. From Muktinath you will drive to Jomsom. You can either drive back to pokhara or take a flight to pokhara from Jomsom Airport.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced gudie who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annaourna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers have leisure time and want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- One nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Pokhara
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Flight from jomsom to Pokhara
- Jeep from Kathmandu to Manang
- Deluxe Tourist Bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5416 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Manang – Throunglapass – Muktinath – Jomsom flight to Pokhara – Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Jeep – Flight – Deluxe Tourist Bus|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02:Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Manang (3540m)
- Day 04: Acclimatization day in Manang (3540m),
- Day 05: Manang to yak kharka/Letdar (4250m), Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 06: Letdar to Thorung Phedi (4420m), Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 07: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath (3800m), Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 08: Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m),
- Day 09: Fly out from Jomsom to Pokhara.
- Day 10 : Pokhara to Kathmandu by Deluxe Tourist Bus
- Day 11:Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.