- Airport pickup and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Pokhara Hotel room on twin sharing bed with Breakfast (B) basis
- Fluent English speaking license holder sightseeing tour guide in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan
- Rafting with Guide include lunch dinner breakfast and Tent
- Sightseeing tour guide and his fee
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Chitwan jungle safari with all activities
- Chitwan National Park entry fee
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Kathmandu/Pokhara hotel Lunch and Dinner (L.D)
- Personal spending money & all bar bill, i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||1300 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Pokhara – Seti River Rafting – Chitwan – Kathmandu|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02:Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 04:Pokhara Sighseeing. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 05:Pokhara to Rafting. Overnight at a Tent.
- Day 06:Rafting to Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 07:Chitwan jungle suffery. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 08: Chitwan to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
- Day 09:Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.