Major Attractions of Dhampus Australian Camp Trek
- Pokhara City, Fewa Lake, Davis Fall and chilling night life
- View of Pokhara Valley
- Australian Camp
- Dhampus Trek
- Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri Range and Mt Macchapuchre
Dhampus Australian Camp Trek is another extravagant easy steep stone staircase trek, that offers you to see the mesmerizing typical slate roofed local houses and lifestyle of the Nepali people. On the way to Australian Camp, you would be able to see the view of majestic mountain range and see the beautiful Rhododendron covered mountains, paddy fields (seasonal) and so on. Once you step foot on the top hill of the Australian Camp, you can enjoy the jaw dropping view of pokhara valley, dhampus, and of course, majestic view of popular Annapurna Range, Himchuli, Nilgiri, Dhaularigi Range and Mt. Machhapuchhre. One of the best part Australain Camp Trek, gives you the similar view as Poonhill Trek.
This Australian Camp Trek is best choice for those who wants see the Mountain Range, see the beauty of Nepal.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Langtang Valley, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tour and travel company of Nepal that has been working in tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Kathmandu city tours including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Duffle bag for the trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- Trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna National Park Permits fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Australian Camp- Naudada- Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive
- Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Dhampus Phedi, Trek to Australian Camp
- Day 05: Trek from Australian Camp to Kande and drive to Naudada
- Day 06: Drive from Pokhara to Naudada
- Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 09: Final Departure. See you soon again