Everest Gokyo Trekking is most famous trekking of the Everest Region. Each year thousands of trekkers around the world to be part of the wild and adventurous trekking. You will see the majestic view of Mt. Everest, other neighboring mountains and Ngozumba Glacier, which is one of the largest glacier of Nepal. As soon as you touch down Lukla, and march forward to reach to destination, throughout the journey, the beautiful Himalaya and soothing landscapes will never stop to amaze you. You will see the isolated group of Sherpa who are the first explorer of the Mt. Everest. Their lifestyle is different from that you see in the city area of the country. They have their own culture and tradition. Most of them are engaged in tourism business.
Similalry, you will pass through the rhododendron forest, to reach the Gokyo valley. Once you reach there ,you will see the never seen and differnt angle of view of Mt. Everest and other neighboring mountains. Some says the Mt Everest could be seen better from Gokyo Ri where some says that it is better seen from Kalapatthar. As you have a day to explore Gokyo, if possible, you can the series of six popular lake of Everest Region inlcuding Gokyo, Tsho Lake and Ngozuma Thso lake to name the few. Come be a part of this trip and see the top of the world with your nacked eyes.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in tea houses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you?” absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Domestic Airport drop off and pick up service
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Guide Porter flight ticket’s from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu
- Free WiFi at whole Trek
- Sherpa Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide & porters.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5483 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Lukla – Namche – Lungden – GokyoLake – Dole – Namche – Lukla – Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Flight, Domestic drop off and pick up private transport|
Day 01: Kathmandu airport Transfer Hotel
Day 03: Kathmandu Sigh seeing and Trekking preparation
Day 03:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla & Trek to Phadking (2650m)
Day 04:Trek from Phadking to Namche Bazaar (3435m)
Day 05:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame Village 3825m
Day 06:Trek from Thame to Lung den (4500m)
Day 07:Trek from Lung den to Gokyo Lakes via (4500m) Renjo La Pass (5335m)
Day 08:Explore the Gokyo Lake.
Day 09:Trek from Gokyo valley to Dole (4200m)
Day 10:Trek from Dole to Namche (3534m)
Day 11: Trek from Namche to Lukla (2850m)
Day 12:Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 13:Departure for your onward flight.