Everest Renjola Pass Trek is another most popular trek situated in the east of the Thamel and north of Namche of Everest Region. It is alternative way to reach the most popular Everest Three Passes Trek, Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp. Throughout the journey, you will see the panoramic view of Everest Range and see the thrilling Nangpa-La pass, which is the trading route of Tibet and NamcheBazar. It is very difficult path that has an altitude of 5,300 m from the sea level. Once you reach the peak of Gokyo, you will see the beautiful blue Gokyo Lake and thrilling Ngozummpa Glacier.
Beside the beautiful mountains, you will also enjoy the breath taking view of forest, landscape, Dudhkoshi River and a community of isolated local Sherpa of the Everest Region. Everest Region is the home of Sherpa. They are the early explorers of the Everest Region and Mt. Everest. Since then, they are serving as the guides to the trekkers who are traveling to the high passes of the Everest Region as well the expedition to climb Mt. Everest. They are regarded as the brave mountaineers and know everything about the local surrounding. They have different culture and tradition which is totally different from what you see in the city area of Nepal. Come be a part of the adventurous journey.
*** The weather over the Everest Himalayan region is unsudden. Due to that, the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla is sometimes delayed or even get canceled for more than a couple of days. This is a rare condition and doesn’t happen during season time but we need to plan for this possibility. Please cooperate with us during that time
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in tea houses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you?” absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Domestic Drop off and pick up
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Guide and porter flight tickets
- Free WiFi at whole Trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide & porters.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|DURATION||13 N 14 D|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5300 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Lukla – Namche – Dole – Gokyo – Renjolo La Pass – Namche – Lukla – Kathmandu|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m).
- Day 02: Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610 m)
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m)
- Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day.
- Day 06: Trek to Dole (4150 m)
- Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4470 m)
- Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4750 m)
- Day 09: Rest day at Gokyo and Climb Gokyo Ri (5360 m)
- Day 10:Trek form Gokyo Renjo Pass Thame ( 3850 m )
- Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m)
- Day 12:Trek to Lukla (2,804 m)
- Day 13: Morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Final departure to airport