Everest Three Pass trek is rough and adventurous trek of the Everest Region. It is one of the popular trip where you can see the magnificent view of Everest and Gokyo in a single frame. The reason behind calling this trek as the three pass trek is because trekkers need to climb the 3 crests the connects four valley namely Bhotekoshi, Gokyo, Khumbu and Imjaste of the Everest Region. Besides, trekkers have to cross three highly rough passes i. e Renjo la (5388 m), Cho La (5380 m) and Kongma La (5535 m) and climb three mountain, Gokyo Ri (5483 m), Kalapathar (5545m) and Chukung (5550 m). Even Though the routes are very difficult and adventurous, the magnificent view of Mt. Everest, Pumori, Cho-Oyu Nuptse and other neighboring Himalayas will accompany you through the journey. Once you reach the top of the Gokyo- Ri and kalapathar, you will see the majestic view of Mt. Everest like never before. This Everest three pass trek is high altitude trek, so trekkers will stay a day for acclimatization in Namche Bazaar, a gateway to MT. Everest.
***Note:- The weather over the Everest Himalayan region is unsudden. Due to that, the filght from Kathmandu to Lukla is sometimes delayed or even get cancelled for more than couple of days. This is rare condition and doesn’t happen during season time but we need to plan for this possibility. Please co-oeprate with us during that time.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in tea houses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you?” absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges during the trek.
- Meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation etc. for Guide and porter
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local Taxes
- Needed Permits as below
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees.
- Local Government Entrance Fees.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Seasonal Fruits.
- Some Snaks as Biscuits nuts etc.
- Nepalese entry visa fee till 15 days minimum 25$ and till 30 days 40$ and easy to issue your visa when you land in Kathmandu Nepal airport.
- Travel Insurance Do best insurance in case any problem need recover.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides, etc, the extra charge will be borne by themselves
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu yourself but if you need my help to book. I do book any categories Hotel according to your choices required.
- Tips to Guide and Donation personal expenses
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5545 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Early morning flight to Lukla- trek to Phakding. 4-5 hours
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar around 6 hours
Day 04: Day for Acclimatization
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche around 6 hours
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche around 7 hrs
Day 07: Again Acclimatization day
Day 08: Trek to Chhukung aorund 5 hrs
Day 09: Climb to Kongma La pass and trek to Lobuche around 8-9 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep- lunch- visit Everest Base Camp
Day 11: Trek to Kalapatthar and trek to Dzongla
Day 12: Trek to Cho La Pass then trek to Thangna arund 8 hrs
Day 13: Trek to Gokyo
Day 14: Climb Gokyo Ri and spending over night there
Day 15: Climb Renjo La pass around 4 hrs then trek back to Lunde or Marulung around 8 hrs
Day 16: Trek back to Namche Bazar around 7 hrs
Day 17: Trek to Lukla around 7 hrs
Day 18 : Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 20: Final Departure