Major Attractions of Ganjala Pass Trek:-
- Langtang National Park
- Langtang Valley and Helambu Valley
- Kyanjin Gompa
- Dorje Lakpa, Yala Peak and Langtang Mountain
Ganjala pass Trek lies in the outskirts of Langtang National Park which is situated at the elevation of 5132m. This pass separates the Langtang valley and Helambu Valley. It is one of the challenging trekking of the Langtang region. For this, you need to have a skill of climbing and ropes. As we know that difficult paths leads to the beautiful destinations, Ganjala Pass is same like that. You can see the breathtaking view of the mountain range, monasteries and Buddhist Culture. Started for the Dunche then Lantang River, to the Kyanjin Gompa and finally to the Ganjala Pass. From the Ganjala Pass, you can the Dorje Lakpa, Yala Peak and Langtang, right in front of our eyes. What more than this, oh enjoy the mesmerizing view don’t forget to take the pictures.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Langtang Valley, Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Pick up from airport and drop by private vehicle
- Kathmandu City Tour with Government license holder Tour guide by Private Vehicle.
- City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Professional Government license holder experienced trekking guide and porters.
- Guide and porters food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Langtang Trekking Permit.
- TIMS Card for the Langtang Trek.
- First aid kit ( Carried by your Guide).
- Kathmandu – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu by Local bus
- Sleeping bag ( if you don’t have your own) have to refund after Trek..
- Fare well Dinner at Nepali Restaurant.
- All necessary Government taxes, paper works, office Service charge etc.
- X Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu.
- X Nepal entry visa fee,
- X International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- X Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- X Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- X Travel Insurance
- X Personal Trekking equipment
- X Tips for the Guide and Porters ( Tipping is Expected )
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5122 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Syafrubesi- Lama Hotel- Langtang-kenjing Gopta-Kathmandu|
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and Preparation for the trek
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi
Day 4: Trek from Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel
Day 5: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
Day 6: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 7: Staying for acclimatization
Day 8: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Ganjala Pass and then Kheldang
Day 9: Trek to Dukpu
Day 10 and 11: Trek to Tarke Ghyang
Day 12: Trek to Sermathang
Day 13: Trek to Melamchi Bazar
Day 14: Drive back to kathmandu
Day 15: Rest day and Roaming around the kathmandu City
Day 16: Departure, See you soon again.