Jomsom Muktinath Trek is another most popular trek of the Annapurna Region. The trail passes through the deepest gorge of the world at Kaligandaki River. Thorough the Trek, you will be witnessing the massif Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Nilgiri Himal. Similarly, you can enjoy the beautiful Marpha village, caves, lake, centuries old monasteries and so on.
One you reached the Jomsom, things will start get windy. Jomsom is so popular for the windy breeze after 12 Pm. It is like a center point or market of the Muktinath District. After passing the Jomsom, you will reach the Kagbeni which is the entry point of the Upper Mustang. Then, we will head toward the Muktinath temple, from where you can see the amazing view of the Muktinath Valley. Don’t forget to click the picture while trekking from the Jomson to Muktinath. The terrain deserted landscape will surely take the breath out your heart. 🙂
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Three Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with BB
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with private Car and tour guide
- All ground transportation
- All accommodation with Breakfast during the Village tour as itinerary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation fees/ Permit.
- Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking guide.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team Guide.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
- Hot shower, internet & electricity bills during trekking.
- Personal trekking gears & clothing.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency, Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- Tips or Donation.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||4250 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Pokara-Ghorepani-Jomsom-kagbeni-Muktinath-Jomsom-Tatopani-Beni-Pokahra-Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu and trek to Ulleri
- Day 04: Trek from Ullero to Ghorepani
- Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Tatopani
- Day 06: Trek from Tatopani to Ghasa
- Day 07: Trek from Ghasa to Marpha
- Day 08: Trek from Marpha to Kagbeni
- Day 09: Trek from kagbeni to Muktinath
- Day 10: Trek back to Jomsom from Muktinath
- Day 11: Drive back to Pokhara from Jomsom
- Day 12: Drive to kathmnadu
- Day 13: Rest day here in KTM
- Day 14: Final Departure, See you so again.