Kathmandu to Upper Mustang Motorbike tour is one of the most popular tour in Nepal. Many adventurous loving travelers visit the upper Mustang valley on Royal Enfield, dirt bike and even a scooter. The road is challenging and daring as well. The trail passes by the Kaligandaki gorge, which is very rough and off road track. But the views are breathtaking. Throughout the journey, you will be witnessing snow capped mountains, till you reach Muktinath Temple and to Lo-Manthang include four days exploration of Upper Mustang. The road from Kathmandu to Beni is black coated. From Beni to Lo-manthang, it is off road, and slippery. Don’t worry as our motorbikes are in good condition, there won’t be any problem.
Mustang is popular for hot spring water, Marpha Village, Jomsom Bazzar, Kagbeni Village, Muktinath Temple, deserted land, Annapurna Himalayan, Dhaulagiri range, Nilgiri, Dumba lake and so on. So, be a part of the adventure of a lifetime, you surely will not regret it.
**Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working in tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekker or client’s wants to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Should have driving license
- Should have riding experience of motorcycles.
- Should ride for 7 to 8 hours a day.
- Riding in any weather condition.
- Amazing Environment.
- Waterfalls, Kaligandaki River Valley.
- Tibetan way of life, Monasteries, Caves, Food, Lifestyle and Culture.
- Mountains, scenic ride to Upper Mustang.
- World heritage sites.
- Amazing Himalayas.
- Unforgettable adventure ride in a life.
- lowland, greener and reach at scenic Tibetan plateau Upper Mustang
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Annapurna conservation bike permit and TIMS card
- Upper Mustang special permit for biking.
- All meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast) during the ride.
- The government registered English speaking local expert guide
- Guided Tour in a Kathmandu city with the Expert local tour guide.
- Farewell dinner in the city
- Insurance for all bikes and staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff.
Cost Not Includes
- Nepal visa fee: You can get in Kathmandu after your arrival
- Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All meal and drinks durin the upper mustang tour
- Motorbike your own or hiring in Kathmandu/ Pokhara
- Personal gears/ equipment
- Personal expenses, Medical expenses
- Personal insurance, emergency evacuation cost in case of need
- Cost of any damage in Bike
- Service other than mentioned above
- Tipping for guide
- Lost or damaged accidental insurance
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|DURATION||14 Days 13 Nights|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3840 M|
|BEST SEASON||March, April, May and September, October and November|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu-Pokhara-Beni-Ghasa-Marpha-Jomsom-Kagbeni-Muktinath- Ghami-LoManthang- Kora la – Kagbegi – Beni-Pokhara- Kathmandu|
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1400m)
Day 02 : Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara (200km) 6 hours ride
Day 04 : Pokhara to Kalopani (125km) 7 hours ride
Day 05 : Kalopani to Muktinath and back to Kagbeni (65km) 6 hours
Day 06 : Kagbeni to Ghami (27km) 5-6 hours.
Day 07 : Ghami to Lo Manthang (18km) 4-6 hours
Day 08 : Explore at Lo Manthang by trekking
Day 09 : Lo Manthang to Kora la (Tibetan border) 2 hours 26 km back to Lomanthang
Day 10 : Lo Manthang to Kagbeni (70Km) 7-8 hours ride
Day 11 : Kagbeni to Tatopani (Hot spring) 5-6 hours
Day 12 : Tatopani to Pokhara 6-7 hours
Day 13 : Pokhara to Kathmandu 6 hours
Day 14 : Final departure from Nepal