Muktinath Helicopter Tour takes you to the land of mustang valley. Muktinath temple lies at the base of Thorong La Pass which is the popular religious place for both Hinduism and Buddhism. From there you can enjoy the panoramic view of Mt Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Himchuli. Take a helicopter flight from Pokhara, fly above the one of the world’s deepest gorges, Kaligandaki then lands in the Muktinath temple area. Then you have to walk less than 15 to reach Muktinath temple. There is a saying that of take a bath under 108 water sprouts, it removes all your sins. Now the choice is yours. After spending a coupled hours then fly back to wonderland Pokhara.
If you wish to trek around the Mustang region and acknowledge the beauty of mustang valley then we have lower mustang trek ready for you.
Major Attractions of Muktinath Helicopter Tour:-
- Flying to the sacred pilgrimage site- Muktinath Temple
- Annapurna Range, Dhaulagiri Range, and Nilgiri peaks
- Flying above the deepest Kali Gandaki gorge and Mustang Region
- See the beauty of Mustang Region and kagbeni Valley- the gateway of Upper Mustang
- Winy and dusty Kaligandaki and Mustang Valley
- Aeria view of Jomsom Valley
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3,710 m|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Muktinath Temple-Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath then visiting temple and sightseeing around 2 3 hours then return back to Kathmandu
or Fly from Pokhara to Muktinath then visiting temple and sightseeing around 2 3 hours then return back to Pokhara