Kathmandu , Bhaktapur and Patan are most popular for its cultural heritages, temples and so on. Similarly, it is also famous for the historical museums which are carried the importance throughout the years. That’s why, education is not limited to the books only. So, to give the information completely out of the book helps the students to know the society and cultural of country.
We will provide you the guide to give all the required information to the students. It may last for a day or more than that, choice is yours. What ever time period is suitable, we will cope according to that.
Kathmandu Valley includes: Chauni Museum, Hanuman Dhoka, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Sqaure, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Narayanhiti Durbar/museum, and other important places.
If your educational tour plan is more than a day, then you will be visiting Pokahra, Lumbini, CG Temple, Chitwan National Park, Parsa Wildlife Reserva, Ghandruk and so on.
If you want to take your students out the country then we would happily arrange the our in different places of India.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||1400 M|
|BEST SEASON||Throughout the Year|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Bhaktapur – Patan – Kathmandu|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02: Museum Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03 : Museum Sightseeing in Patan and Over night at Kathmandu
- Day 04 : Museum Sighseeing in Bhaktapur and over night in Kathmandu
- Day 05:Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.