Nepal Heritage Tour is also knows as the World heritage tours, which offers you to witness the ten different ancient heritage sites of Nepal. 8 of them are the cultural heritage sites while remaining two are the natural heritage site as declared by the UNESCO. In this trip you can visit different temples, panoramic view of Himalayas, jungle safari, birth place of Lord Buddha and so on.
Nepal Heritage Tour starts from the capital city of Nepal i.e Kathmandu. Kathmandu is the home of the Kathmandu Durbar Square which is also one the World Cultural Heritage Sites. Here you can observe various tremples, palace of living goddess kumari and so on. Similarly, you will be witnessing Swoyambhunath, a buddhist stupa situated in the hilllock of the kathamandu valley, from where you can enjoy the amazaing view of whole kathmandu city. You will also visit Boudhanth which is the holy place for the Lama and Rinpoches. After we we will take you to the Pashupatimath Temple which is believed to be the incarnation of the Lord Shiva. Thousand of Hundu devotess around the world visit Nepal just to see the Pashupatinath Temple. Then you will going to visit Patan Durbar Square which offers Krishna Mandir, and other different temples architectural buildings, museum and palace.
Now, its time to see the Sunrise and the Sunset in the Nagarkot, a poular hill station to see the majestic Lantang Range and the Mt. Everest. From there you will be visiting, Changu Narayan Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, a medieval city. After exploring all the World hetitage sites of the kathmandu, then we take you to the Chitwan National Park, a home of one horned rhinosarus, where you can enjoy elephant back ride, elephant breeding center, jungles and canoe ride and so on. In the end you finally visit Lumbini, a birth place of Buddha where you can see different stupas, and so on. After finishing the trip, uor are going to fly back the Kathmandu.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers.
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 5- star hotel in Kathmandu.
- one night accommodation with breakfast at 5 – star hotel in Nagarkot
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at 4 – Star hotel in Chitwan
- Chitwan Jungle activities
- Private car from Nagarkot to Chitwan and Chitwan to Lumbini by Tourist Bus
- one way airfare Bhairahawa to Kathmandu including tour guide.
- Two night accommodation with breakfast at a 4-star hotel in Lumbini.
- All guided sightseeing tours & activities including entry fees
- Farewell dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant in Kathmandu
- All government taxes and office service charge.
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Tips for tour guide and Driver
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||2200 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Bhaktapur-Nagarkot- Chitwan- Lumbini|
Day 01 – Arrive in Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02 – Kathmandu Heritage Sightseeing Tour
Day 03 – Kathmandu – Bhaktapur (15 kilometers/ 30 to 40 minutes’ drive) and Transfer to Nagarkot (12 kilometers/ 40 to 50 minutes’ drive)
Day 04 – Nagarkot – Chitwan (7 to 8 Hours Driving)
Day 05 – Sightseeing and Full Day of Jungle Activities at Chitwan National Park
Day 06 – Chitwan National Park – Lumbini
Day 07 – Lumbini Tour
Day 08 – Lumbini to Kathmandu
Day 09 – Farewell