Pokhara Jomsom Muktinath Trek is one of the most popular trek that covers the Annapurna and Mustang Region. This place has not only captured the eyes of the international tourist but thousands of national tourist travel in each every season. Muktinath is the sacred temple for both Hindusim and Buddhism. Not only religious significance, the trekking route and the place is so dramatic and pristine that it’s hard to leave the tree less deserted landmark like Tibetan Plateu. Throughout the journey you will be welcomed by the snow capped mountains. You will enjoy a day before trek in the most chilling city of Nepal, Pokhara. When you reach Pokhara the massif Annapurna Range will welcomes you to the beautiful city and we bet you would not stop thinking about the journey to the Mustang valley which is situated right behind those Annapurna Himalayas. From Pokhara you will head north and walk by the bank of the deep Kaligandaki river to reach the Mustang District.
During you trek you will reside in the different beautiful and popular places of the Mustang District like Marpha, Jomsom, kagbeni, Jharkot and finally Muktinath. Marpha village, resided by the Thakali of Nepal, is popular for the white house, apples, apricots and peaches. Right after Marpha you will head to Jomsom. From there you can observe the Mt. Nilgiri and behind that there is Tlicho lake which is the highest lake for its size in the world. After then, you head will head towards the Kagbeni. A village which divides Lower Mustang and Upper Mustang. Its culture and and lifestyle is influenced by the Tibet. You will see prayer flags, praying wheels, chortens and Buddhist Monasteries. Once you reach Muktinath, you will see a pagado style temple of Lord Vishnu. There are 108 water taps, believed to remove all the sins who get a bath from that tap.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- 2 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Pokhara
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Deluxe Tourist Bus from kathmandu – pokhara – Kathmandu
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Private transport from pokhara to Nayapol
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3710 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Pokhara – Tatopani -Jomsom-Muktinath-Pokhara-kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Deluxe Tourist Bus – Flight – Car/Jeep|
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara flight 25 min. /drive 6-7 hrs
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul 1 hour & trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m) 3-4 hrs
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (3194m) 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill & Trek Tatopani 5-6 hrs
Day 07: Trek Tatopani to Ghasa (2010m) 6-7 hrs
Day 08: Trek Ghasa to Marpha (3500m) 5-6 hrs
Day 09: Trek Marpha to Kegbeni (2800m) 5-6 hrs
Day 10: Trek Kegbeni to Muktinath (3760m) 4-5 hrs
Day 11: Trek Muktinath to Jomsom (2750m) 4-5 hrs
Day 12: Fly Jomsom to Pokhara 40 min. and over nigh in pokhara
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 14 : Fly back to Home