Ruby Valley Trek is hidden valley trek that is located between Langtang National Park and Manaslu Area Conservation. It lies in the Ganesh Himal region that has deposit of ruby gem, that why this valley is called Ruby Valley. This region has also deposit of other minerals as well. Inhabited by Gurung and Tamang tribe of Nepal, you can observe their unique tradition and culture.
During this trek you can observe Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Boudha Himal, Hiunchuli Dorje Lakpa and other mountains of western and central part of Nepal. It is not difficult as Ganesh Himal Trek, the trail includes falt lands, steep climate, terrace farming, and lush green forest. Untouched by the modrennity and trekking routes, you can observe the very remote place of Himalayan region of Nepal.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- All necessary paperwork
- Permit for Ruby Valley Trek
- TIMS Card for Ruby Valley Trek.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3842 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||KTM – Shyabru Besi – Somdang – Pangsang Pass – Shertung – Jharllang Gaun – Dhading Besi – KTM|
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and private transfer to hotel (1300m )
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi (1460m).
Day 03: Trek to Gatlang (2238m)
Day 04: Trek to Somdang (3271 m)
Day 05: Acclimatization day
Day 06: Trek to Tippling via Pangsang Pass La (3842m)
Day 07: Trek to Shertung (1875m) 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Visit Hot Springs (2-3 hrs hike) and trek back Chalish Gaon 1674m. 5 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Jharlang (Ungul) 3000 m
Day 10: Trek to Darkha Gaun 850m. 6-7 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Darkha Phedi and drive to Kathmandu 1310m via Dhading Besi. 45 minutes trek and 6 -7 hrs drive
Day12: Departure day