- Amazing pictures of Himalayan range
- Know the day to day life of Tamang people
- Buddhist Culture
- Yak Cheese and Traditional Foods
Tamang Heritage Trek is very easy and short distance trek from the kathmandu which shows you the day to day life of Tamang Community who are the native mountain people of Langtang. Descendent from the Tibet and later intermingled with Tamang of the Helambu region, you will get to know their culture, custom, their eating habits, and even their 2 or 3 native language. Their native greeting style- chinky eyes, wide smile over thin lips and red crack cheeks will surely bring a smile on your face and gives the homely environment to you. You can enjoy their local food- Wheat, maize, potato, soyabean, and millet, which will surely boost your stamina to walk further. Don’t forget to ask for the yak cheese.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Langtang Valley, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced gudie who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfer.
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance
- Sleeping bag during the trek
- Langtang national park permit
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot and cold) during the trek
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3165 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Syafrubesi- Lama Hotel- Langtang-kenjing Gopta-Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORTATION||Tourist Bus Drive|