Nepal is not only for the mountains, himalayas, beautiful landscapes but also trishuli river rafting and other adventurous sports. Trishuli River Rafting is one of the most popular rafting that attractions thousands of adventurous people. Any beginner to the professional can easily raft in the Trisuli river
There are tons of rapids and some of them are very dangerous as well. It continues to flow throughout the year so any time will be favorable for rafting. If you want to make your rafting more thrilling and wild then, best time will be September to December. Because of Monson, the level of the water will increase and the river flows on an extreme level. which means the intensity of the rapid will be higher than other months. This is the short trip you will get a chance to feel the experience of the lifetime and see the beautiful scenes as well.
The rafting point starts from the Charaudi and ends at Kurintar.
***If you want 2 days rafting package then we can manage it as well. As there are tons of Beach camps in Trisuli, most of people stayed there for a night, do rafting in following day and travel back to kathmandu same day.
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- 24 hour road support
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe on the river
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and treated drinking water
- Round trip transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip*
What to Bring
- Shorts / ½ pants
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Travel towel
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||April – November|
Cost & Dates
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.