In this 2 nights and three days Chitwan Tour, you will be witnessing the culture, beauty, and wildlife. Chitwan is a popular tourist destination after Kathmandu and Pokhara. It is the home of the endangered one-horned rhinoceros, elephants, various other wild animals, and birds.
Chitwan is also known as the “heart of the jungle” because of its dense forests and wildlife. During your stay in Chitwan, you can enjoy the elephant back safari, jungle safari, elephant breeding center, visit an ethnic local house, canoeing, cultural dance and visit to sunset point.
During this 3 Days Chitwan Tour, you will enjoy the luxury and relaxation of a lifetime. Moreover, you will get to know about the beauty of Chitwan National Park.
- All ground transportation by tourist bus
- Meal on full board basis in Chitwan
- All jungle and tour activities
- All entry permits, Jungle guide, etc
- Foods and accommodation in Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Ground transportation other than tourist bus
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for jungle guide
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|DURATION||2N and 3D|
|BEST SEASON||Throughout the Year|
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Drive From Kathmandu to Chitwan
- Day 02: Roaming around Chitwan National Park
- Day 03: Return back to Kathmandu/Pokhara