Around dhaulagiri trek is very challenging and adventurous trek to the Mount Dhaulagiri (8167meters), the world’s seventh highest peak, just above the kaligandaki gorge, world’s deepest gorge. One must be mentally and physically prepared to take a rough trail of remote places of Nepal. During this trip, you can see the magnificent panoramic view of the snowcapped mountain like Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna, Thorong Peak, and Machhapuchhare etc. It also offers amazing natural scenery, landscapes, evergreen forest blossoming with rhododendron as well as wild animals like semi-wild yak herds, Himalayan Thar, Red Panda, mountain sheep or the elusive snow leopard.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Dhaulagiri Region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- One night Hotel Accommodation in Beni
- One night hotel accommodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel)
- Kathmandu to Beni overland transportation by bus
- Beni to Babiyochaur overland tranportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Naya pul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal –
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5360 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and prepare for trekking.
Day 03: Kathmandu by bus to Beni(810m) Drive approximately 8-9 hours
Day 04: Beni drive to Darbang (1030m) Drive approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Darbang to Sibang (1720m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Sibang to Muri (1840m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Muri to Boghara (1990m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Boghara to Dobang (2400m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Dobang to Chartare (2820m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Chartare to Pakabon (3585m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Pakabon to camp near glacier (3810m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12 : Dhaulagiri glacier camp to Dhaulagiri base camp (4750m)
Day 13 : Acclimatization at Mt. Dhulagiri Base Camp
Day 14 : Dhaulagiri base camp to Hidden valley (4900m), French pass (5360m) cross Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 15: Hidden valley via Thapa pass (52330m) trek to Yak kharka (3990m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 16: Marpha trekk to Larjung (2507m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 17: Larjung trek to Ghasa (2013m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 18: Ghasa trek to Tatopani / Natural hot spring (1179m) , you may enjoy with natural hot spring . Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 19 : Tatopani trek to Ghorepani (2855m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 20: Early in the morning hike to poon hill 3210 one of the best view point centre of Annapurna region trekking including Mt. Dhualagiri 8167m, Mt. Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II, III, IV , Fishtail , Nilgiri, Annapurna south, Himchuli , Lamjung Himal etc, breakfast at Ghorepani & trek to Tikhedunga / Hile (1577m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 21: Tikhedhunga / Hile trek to Nayapul (867m) walk approximatley 3 hours then by private vehicle drive to Pokhara (915m) , drive approximatley 1 hours 30 minutes. overnight at Pokhara
Day 22: pokhara by bus back to Kathmandu (1350m) drive approximately 5-6 hours ,
Day 23: fly back to home
There are no reviews yet.