Balthali Village Trek is short trek in Nepal. It is one of the most short and beautiful gateway from the bustling kathmandu valley. You will get the busy streets and life of the kathmanduties right after touching down Nepali land. But all you need is to move little bit out from the major cities of kathmandu. Right then, you will get to see the village life of old locals who are just little bit touched by the modern life style. So is the Balthali Village.
Balthali Village is ancient city which is just situated 40km away from the Kathmandu. The locals people of the village has well preserved their ancestors tradition and culture till now. Though liitle bit of modernity has touched them down but they haven’t lost their ethnicity. During the Balthali Vilaage Trek, travellers can enjoy the Nepali country side life style along with the eye pleasing greenery rich fields and terrace farming. beside that one can enjoy the snowy Langtang range and Mahabharat range while trekking in Balthali. Similarly, trekkers can explore the forest and see the seasonal flowras and faunas. As the balthali is siturated at the junction of two river, you can stop by there and please yourself cool fresh water. So what are you waiting for? Go and enjoy the village life and local foods and make your trip memorable with this short trek.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek.
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. And his food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance
- Sleeping bag use while trekking
- Trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||4250 M|
|BEST SEASON||Through out the year|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Panauti-Balthali-Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel then trek to NamoBuddha and finally Bathali Village
- Day 03: Enjoying and exploring Balthali Village
- Day 04: Hike Back to Panauti, then Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 05: Sight Seeing around Kathmandu Valley
- Day 06: Final Departure and See you soon again.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be greeted by a representative from Jatra Travels and transferred to your hotel. After check-in, you can rest and relax or explore the city on your own.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel then trek to NamoBuddha and finally Bathali Village After breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to Dhulikhel, a scenic hill town located about 30 kilometers from Kathmandu. From there, we will start our trek to NamoBuddha, a sacred Buddhist site known for its beautiful monastery and stunning views of the Himalayas. After exploring NamoBuddha, we will continue our trek to Bathali Village, a peaceful and charming village located in the lush green hills of the Kavrepalanchok district.
Day 03: Enjoying and exploring Balthali Village Today is a day to relax and enjoy the beauty of Balthali Village. You can take a leisurely walk around the village, visit local temples, interact with the friendly locals, or just enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding countryside.
Day 04: Hike Back to Panauti, then Drive to Kathmandu After breakfast, we will hike back to Panauti, a small Newari town located in the Kathmandu Valley. Along the way, we will pass through picturesque villages and enjoy stunning views of the Himalayan range. From Panauti, we will drive back to Kathmandu and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 05: Sight Seeing around Kathmandu Valley Today, we will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu, including the historic Durbar Square, the sacred temple of Pashupatinath, the Buddhist stupa of Swayambhunath (also known as the Monkey Temple), and the ancient city of Bhaktapur. After a full day of sightseeing, we will return to our hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Final Departure and See you soon again. On your final day in Nepal, you will have some free time to do some last-minute shopping or sightseeing. Depending on your flight schedule, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure back home. We hope you had an unforgettable time in Nepal with Jatra Travels and look forward to welcoming you back soon.