Bhutan is called the land of thunder dragon (Druk Yul). Because it has very large and severe thunderstorms. Due to this, Bhutan is also called the land of the thunder dragon. The villagers believed that the red light of Thunderbolt is the fire of the dragon. It has become the favorite destination from past few years.
In this week-long Bhutan Tour, We have chosen the best destination of Bhutan. You will be exploring the heritage, know their culture, customs, and their lifestyle. On this tour, you will take a tour of different popular cities like Thimpu (Capital of Bhutan), Punakha, The Tiger’s Nest, Paro to name a few. These places have their own significance. In this Bhutan tour, you will explore National Memorial Chorten, an ancient bridge, house of incense, house of paper, that contains various Museum, ancient manuscripts, many more. You will have a day over a Taktsang Monastery, also called the Tiger’s Nest. To reach the nest, you have to walk through rhododendron and pine forest. It is said that Guru Padmasambhava, the Tantric who had brought the Buddhism in Bhutan, landed in this rock cliff nest. Prior to landing, he was riding the flying tiger.
So, what are you waiting for? Why don’t you visit yourself and explore the beauty of Bhutan?
Major Highlights of Bhutan Tour
- Visiting popular places like Thimpu, Paro, and so on
- Take a glimpse of Mount Everest while flying to Bhutan
- See the beauty of Sacred Mt. Jomolhari
- Tiger’s Nest, where a Guru Padmasambhava meditate for 3months
- Museum, Factories, house of paper, house of incense, temples and so on
- Learn the culture, custom, and lifestyle as well
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working in tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide an experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major languages. We take care of all legal permits, so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
*** Our guide will be waiting for you at Paro Airport. He will guide you throughout the journey.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Paro, then drove to Thimpu
- Day 03: Guided sightseeing around Thimpu
- Day 04: Drive from Thimpu to Punakha. Sightseeing around Punakha and return back to Thimpu
- Day 05:- Leaving Thimpu heading and heading towards Paro again. Beautiful landscapes and houses
- Day 06: Exploring Taktsang Monastery (The Tiger’s Nest)
- Day 07: Final Departure and see you again