Chisapnni Nagarkot and Dhulikhel hike is also known as the Kathmandu Valley Trek. It is the shortest trek from where you can witness the pristine mountain range, green mountains, paddy field, mustard field, and rural lifestyle. The trail passes through village to village, rivers, water falls and hillsides.
Apart from scenic landscapes and mountains, you must try the local foods of different village. You trek starts from the Sundarijal to chisapani.After spending night over there, you will be heading towards the Nagarkot. You will walking through the forest. Nagarkot is popular for sunrise, sunset and the mountain range. You will head towards Dhulikhel, after spending night in the Nagarkot. Then you will return back to hotel room in Kathmandu.
What are Included?
- Kathmandu-Sundarijal and Dhulikhel-Kathmandu by Private car.
- All the meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner) tea/coffee during the hike.
- Accommodation in Chisapani and Nagarkot
- Professional hiking guide.
- Hiking guide Salary, Foods, Insurance, transportation, Accommodation etc.
- Shivapuri National park fee.
- Government VAT and official charge.
What are Excluded?
- All the drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Tips for hiking guide
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||2175 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Chisapani – Nagarkot – Dhulikhel|
|PER-DAY HIKING||4-6 hrs|
- Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal for one hour. Trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani (2300m.). Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 02 : Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot and its takes around 7 hours walking. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 03 : After sunrise, we ll have breakfast at hotel then start hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel takes six hours (1440m.) From Dhulikhel, we drive to Kathmandu.
Day 01: You’ll start by driving from Kathmandu to Sundarijal, which should take about an hour. From there, you’ll begin your trek to Chisapani, which sits at an elevation of 2300 meters. It’s a good idea to take your time and enjoy the scenery along the way. You’ll be staying overnight in a lodge in Chisapani.
Day 02: On the second day, you’ll hike from Chisapani to Nagarkot. This will be a long day of walking, taking around 7 hours to complete. However, the stunning views of the Himalayas and surrounding countryside will make it well worth the effort. You’ll spend the night in a hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 03: You’ll wake up early to catch the sunrise over the Himalayas before having breakfast at the hotel. Then, you’ll begin your hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel, which should take about six hours. Once you reach Dhulikhel, you’ll drive back to Kathmandu to conclude your trek.
This trek will take you through some beautiful landscapes and give you a taste of the natural beauty of Nepal. Make sure to bring appropriate gear and supplies, including warm clothing for the higher elevations.