September – October – November – December – March – April – May
The best time to go for the Everest helicopter tour is during the autumn and spring seasons. The autumn season runs from September to November, and the spring season runs from March to May. During these seasons, the weather is generally dry and clear, providing excellent visibility and making it easier to get a clear view of the Himalayan peaks.
In the autumn season, the weather is generally stable with clear skies, which is ideal for helicopter tours. The temperature during this season is also mild, making it comfortable for visitors to explore the region.
In the spring season, the weather is also pleasant with clear skies, and the mountains are covered in colorful blooming flowers, which adds to the beauty of the region. The spring season is also an excellent time for wildlife viewing, including Himalayan tahr, musk deer, and different bird species.
However, it’s important to note that the weather conditions in the Himalayas can be unpredictable, and even during the peak season, there can be occasional cloudy or stormy weather. Therefore, it’s always advisable to check the weather forecast before booking your Everest helicopter tour.
In summary, the best time to go for the Everest helicopter tour is during the autumn and spring seasons when the weather is generally stable and clear, providing excellent visibility of the Himalayan peaks.
Kathmandu – Lukla – Everest Base Camp – syangboche – Lukla – Kathmandu
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Itinerary
06:00 am: Guide will Pick up From Hotel
07:00 am: Flight from Kathmandu Airport to Lukla
07:55 am: Land in Lukla airport for fuel
08: 10 am: after 15 minutes, fly from lukla to Everest base camp
8:50 to 9:05: Everest Base Camp to Syangboche for breakfast
9:05 to 9:50: Breakfast at Hotel Everest View,
9:50 to 11:10: After breakfast fly back to Lukla then Kathmandu
11:10: Guide will take you to hotel from airport
- Private ground transport: hotel-airport-hotel.
- Helicopter for the Everest base camp.
- Staff’s insurance.
- Government taxes.
- Good morning breakfast at Everest View Hotel.
- Everest Entry fee.
- Guide Salary.
- Down Jacket ( if needed ).
- Any personal expenses
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Food and drinks
- Tips for the staff
- Private Transport for Airport pick up and drop off
- Helicopter from Kathmandu Everest Kathmandu
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 24 hrs before the trip, 10% of total cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- There will be a 100% charge for cancellations made at the last minute.
Confirmation Policy :
- The customer receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of successful booking