Major Attractions of Everest Base Camp Trek with fly back by Helicopter:-
- Majestic View of Mt. Everest, highest mountain of the world
- Panoramic view of neighboring Himalayan, Kwangde (6,168m), Tawache (6,542m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,516m), Amadablam (6,812m), Kangtega ( 6,782m), Thamserku (6,623m), Kusum Kanguru (6,367m)
- Khumbu valley and Glacier
- Lukla Airport, the world’s most dangerous airport in the World
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Hillary Suspension Bridge
Everest Base Camp trek with Fly back by Helicopter is an adventurous and luxurious trip to the base of the highest mountain in the World. This trip is suitable for those who don’t have enough time to travel to visit Everest Base Camp Trek. Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla, right after a short flight to Lukla Airport also known as Tenzing Hillary Airport. From there, the actual trekking starts. Then heading to the various villages, initiated by Sherpas, right on the bank of the Dudh Koshi river (because of milky white water; in English Dudh means Milk) crossing the beautiful landscape, monasteries, steep trails, prayers flags, and suspension bridge. Beside Khumbu Icefall, kalapathar, Gokyo lake and Mt. Everest, Everest Region is also popular for Namche Bazaar. It is the gateway to the Mt. Everest and the full facilitated market of the town where everything from Tibetan artifacts, handicrafts to trekking and climbing equipment. One the best part of Namche Bazaar, it is settled on the slope of an arch-shaped mountain, from where you can see the first glimpse Mt. Everest, and other neighboring Kwangde (6,168m), Tawache (6,542m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,516m), Amadablam (6,812m), Kangtega ( 6,782m), Thamserku (6,623m), Kusum Kanguru (6,367m). Then you will cross over the different Sherpa settlement village like Tengboche, Lobuche, and Gorak Shep until you reach Everest Base Camp, the lap of Mt. Everest. From here, observe the majestic view of Mt. Everest and other pristine views of the neighboring Himalayan range like never before. Enjoy taking the beauty of Khumbu Icefall, Glacier Lake, or see the mirror view image in the Glacier.
After spending a couple of hours in EBC, Helicopter will be waiting on the Gorak Shep ready to fly back to Luka. See the aerial view of Mt. Everest and surrounding Himalayas, landscapes, Glacier melt lake while flying above Sagarmatha National park. Not only Mt. Everest, but you will also see the “world highest farmland” just bottom of the alluring Mt. Amadablam. As the route to EBC takes you into the Sagarmatha National Park with subalpine jungle which is home to endangered species, where can see Himalayan Goat (Jharal/Thar), endangered species Musk Deer. It is also a shelter for Snow Leopard and a playground of mysterious creature Yeti. Everest Region is the home of the Sherpa community. They follow Buddhism, and so much deep connection and faith towards their religion and culture. As they are the one who is taking care of all the Everest Expedition business, still they haven’t changed their lifestyle and protected their culture from outer influence. And they are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Those who miss the coffee of Starbucks back home, a friendly reminder, there is a fake Starbucks in Lukla. They have copied the whole design so neatly that it’s really hard to tell whether it’s real or fake.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop at tea houses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get a single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run the trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you?” absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working in tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major languages. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 5-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation services during the trek
- All accommodation during the trek
- Kathmandu to Lukla Flights
- Gorakshep to Kathmandu by Helicopter
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Five nights’ accommodation with full board meals at Yeti Mountain Home including at Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Free WiFi from Kathmandu Domestic Airport to whole Trek then till Lukla Airport
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag (to be returned after the trek )
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- Personal travel and health insurance, equipment, and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like a landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
There are no reviews yet.