Everest View Trek is short trek to the Mt. Everest region. It is best for those who doesn’t have the time for long Everest Base Camp trek. In this trek, you can not only see the Mt.Everest but also the surrounding popular mountains like Mt. Lhoste, Mt. Nupste and so on. Besides, you will be walking through the rivers, suspension bridge and markets. NamcheBazar is the trading hub of the Everest Region. As the Everest lies between China and Nepal, traders import and export the goods from Tibet. Similarly, you will get a chance to know the Sherpa life style and culture, which is completely out of urban areas people.
*** The weather over the Everest Himalayan region is unsudden. Due to that, the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla is sometimes delayed or even get canceled for more than a couple of days. This is a rare condition and doesn’t happen during season time but we need to plan for this possibility. Please cooperate with us during that time.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport Pick up and Drop off by private vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including Breakfast.
- Kathmandu City Tour with Government license holder Tour guide by Private Vehicle.
- City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Professional Government license holder experienced trekking guide and porters.
- Guide and porters food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing, and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek.
- Everest Trekking Permit.
- TIMS Card for the Everest Trek.
- First aid kit ( Carried by your Guide).
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter Service ( paid by your travel insurance company )if in case.
- Free internet Lukla to Lukla ( You will get unlimited free internet service right after touching down Everest Region, We will provide you code).
- Guest Flight Tickets KTM-Luk-KTM and Domestic Airport tax
- Fare well Dinner at Nepali Restaurant
- All necessary Government taxes, paper works, office Service charge etc.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Trekking equipment
- Tips for the Guide and Porters ( Tipping is Expected )
- Hot shower and Battery charging at the tea house
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Lukla-Namchebazar-Lukla-Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Sightseeing here in Kathmandu.
- Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Day 04: 5 hours trek to Namche Bazar
- Day 05: Early morning hike to Everest View point and trek back to Namchebazar
- Day 06: Trek back to Lukla
- Day 07: Fly black to kathmandu to Lukla
- Day 08: Rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 09: Final Departure. See you soon again.
There are no reviews yet.