Ganesh himal trek is least popular trek among tourist which lies in the heart of Northwest side of Kathmandu valley. The physical features of the area is quite rough, so the trekkers must have a good health conditions. It would be better if they have a little experience of trekking before expediting Ganesh Himal Trek.
Inhabited by different ethnic groups of people of Nepal, you can learn various life style and cultural in a single trip. One of the best part of this trek, Ganesh Himal Trek is situated within Gorkha and Dhading district of Nepal. Gorkha is place that has carried the most prominent historical background of Nepal. Ganesh Himal trekking route is home of wild animals like musk deer, Himalayan thar and others.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra
- porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage,
- political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide & porters.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Syafrubesi- Pangsang Pass- Rajgang Kharka-Ganesh Himal Base camp-Kathmandu|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour with Guide and Private Transport
Day 03: Drive to Betrawati by Jeep and trek to Chapdanda (1220m) / Overnight at Home stay
Day 04: Trek from Chapdanda (1220m) to Bhalche (2020m) / overnight at Home stay
Day 05: Trek from Bhalche (2020m) to Gonga (2800m) / Overnight at Home stay
Day 06: Trek from Gonga (2800m) to Rupchet (3720m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Rupchet (3720m) to hiking around the valley / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 08: Trek from Rupchet (3720m) to Phedi (3546m) via Singla pass (4750m) / Overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Trek from Phedi (3546m) to Pansang Bhanjyang (4000m) / Overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Bhanjyang (4000m) to hike around the valley Overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Trek from Bhanjyang (4000m) to Tipling (2500m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 12: Trek from Tipling (2500m) to Sertung (2050m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 13: Trek from Sertung (2050m) to Sapchet (1500m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 14: Trek from Sapchet (1500m) to Darkha (1250m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 15: Trek from Darkha (1250m) to Lapang (1000m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 16: Trek from Lapang (1000m) to Khahare (900m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 17: Trek from Khahare (900m) to Arughat (700m) / Overnight at tented camp or Home stay
Day 18: Drive from Arughat to Kathmandu by Bus/ Jeep / Overnight at hotels
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities or final departure
There are no reviews yet.