Ghandruk village is one of the most beautiful and popular village for short hike in Nepal. It is situated in an altitude of 2012 M above the sea level and it is settled by the Gurungs. They have their own culture and tradition, which is completely different from the urban areas. Ghandruk Village is quite close to Mt. Annapurna, which means one can enjoy the spectacular close view of the mountains from here. Not to miss the amazing sunset and sunrise from the villagge. Not only that, the Gurungs are very friendly. The trekking also offers the scenic foothills along with charming villagers. The beautiful mountain view makes you forget the about the steeps trail (easy). You can walk through the Rhododendron forest and Gurung Village, it is the better chance to see the lifestyle of their culture and tradition. Because of this aspects, Ghandruk Village Trek it the best choice to those who wants to see the mountains and want to learn the living standard and culture of the Nepalese Countryside.
- Three Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with BB
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with private Car and tour guide
- Kathmandu to Pokhara/ Kathmandu by Tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Ghandruk by private transport.
- Two Nights hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- All accommodation with Breakfast during the Village tour as itinerary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation fees/ Permit.
- Government licensed holder professional equipped English Speaking guide.
- Accommodation, meals, salary, equipment, transportation & Insurance of Asian Hiking Team Guide.
- First Aid Kit.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes/ service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
- Hot shower, internet & electricity bills during trekking.
- Personal trekking gears & clothing.
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency, Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. in such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- Tips or Donation.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||1940 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
Day 01 – Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
Day 03 – Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus : 5-6 hrs
Day 04 – Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Day 05 – Pokhara to Ghandruk by jeep (1940 M)
Day 06 – Ghandruk Explore
Day 07 – Ghandruk to Pokhara
Day 08 – Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 09 – Farewell