- SightSeeing around the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of kathmandu and Pokhra
- Fewa lake and Viewing sunrise from Sarangkot in Pokhara
- Drive to kathmandu-pokhara-Nayapul, followed by the scenic himalayan range and village lifestyle
- walking through rhododendron and lush green forest
- Experience a culture of different region in one trip
- Magar and Gurung Village
- Local tasty Nepali Food
- See the beauty of sun kissed himalayan ranges from the highest peak of Poonhill
Ghorepani-Poonhill Trek is a 10 days trip that takes you down to the see the Himalayan ranges, like never before, from the highest peak of the Poon Hill. Poon Hill os one the most popular point that gives pleasure to your eyes with the mesmerizing pristine view of Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt, Annapurna,and Mt. Dhaulagiri along with the contrasting view of a diving lush green vegetation and stone titled local houses. Both you and your camera could not stop yourself from staring at great scene of massive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. Experience a another level of beauty of Himalayas in the dawn. Wait till the sunrise, then watch the grand and unexpected beauty of the Himalaya as soon as the sun kissed the mountains. imagine how beautiful it looks as the golden rays of the sun bestow upon the white snowy mountains. Not only your camera, your mind will capture the this divine picturesque of sunkissed mountains for rest for your lives.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffel bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop- off by private transport
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Full board meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Surface transfer to and from Pokhara on tourist bus
- Surface transfer to and from Nayapul by private transport
- Sleeping bag & Down Jacket and Duffle bags (if required)
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of cold drinks e.g. water, coke, fanta, juice etc.
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3210 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Pokhara – Ghorepani – Poonhill – Pokhara|
|TRANSPORT||Deluxe Tourist Bus and Car to and from Nayapul|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02:Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Deluxe Tourist Bus. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 04:Drive from pokhara to Nayapul then trek to Ulleri. Overnight at a tea house.
- Day 05:Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani. Overnight at a tea house.
- Day 06:Trek from Ghorepani to Poonhill then trek back to Ghandruk. Overnight at a tea house.
- Day 07:Drive from Ghandruk to Pokhara. Overnight at a Pokhara
- Day 08:Drive to Kathmandu by Deluxe Tourist bus
- Day 09:Kathmandu Shopping Day
- Day 10:Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.