Getting married is one of the most beautiful things in the world, and celebrating the start of your married life in the perfect place will surely sparkle your married life. A honeymoon is something that you remember till the very end. So, it must be inspiring, passionate, romantic and memorable. Thay why. we, Jatra Travels, keeping that in mind, would like you to present the Honeymoon in Kathmandu package. So that, every time you open storybook of your first journey together, it will recollects all the memories of your honeymoon time.
No doubt Nepal is rich in the Himalayas. From Chandragiri hills resort, Kathmandu, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Langtang Range, Ganesh Himal, and other neighboring Himalayas. To make your journey more comfortable, we will transfer you to the 5-star hotel of Kathmandu and set up a romantic candlelit room. For the dinner, we will set you in the lovey-dovey and quiet place for the dinner.
Early in the morning, you will be having a mountain flight, where you can see the pristine view of Everest. In this scenic mountains flight, you can also see the other popular mountains like Lhoste, Nuptse, Pumori, Makalu, Langtang Range, and so on. After that, you will be heading towards the Chitwan. There you will be enjoying jungle safari, Wildlife watching, elephant bathing, and Tharu village tour and Tharu cultural program. Now your final romantic destination is Pokhara. Pokhara is the most popular city after Kathmandu. It is the home of lakes, caves, landscapes, hill station and so on. From there you can see the dramatic view of the Annapurna Range. To make the journey more romantic, we have set a marvelous sweet short trip for our lovely newlywed couple. I.e seeing sunrise and sunset from the Sarangkot, Pokhara. See a never seen before view of sunrise and its rays setting upon the white snowcapped Fishtail and Annapurna Mountains. Honeymooners can walk in the lakeside area in the evening and spend a romantic time in various restaurants over there. Do boating in a Fewalake. There are so many things to do in Pokhara.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Overnight at 5-star hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at 5-star hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Chitwan Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04: Exploring Chitwan, Jungle Safari and much more. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 05: Drive to Pokhara. Overnight at a Hotel
- Day 06: Sarangkot, Davis Fall, Boating and so on. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 07: Visit the remaining places. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 08: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu at Chandragiri hills resort.
- Day 09: Rest day at Chandragiri resort, Kathmandu.
- Day 10: Final Departure, See you soon again.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 5-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the Nepal
- 2 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 5-star category hotel in Chitwan
- 3 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 5-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your stay at Chandragiri hills resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Jungle safari and cultural program during your stay at Chitwan
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks)
- Personal travel and health insurance
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||4250 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Chitwan-Pokhara-Kathmandu|