Major attraction of Kalinchowk Trek
- Kalinchowk Temple
- Himalayas of Everest, Rolwaling and Jugal Himal range.
- Dholka, Charikot and Kuri Village
Kalinchowk Trek is one of the popular trip that takes you to the Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple which is situated on the top of the hill. It takes a 1 hour uphill ride to reach the temple from the Kuri Village which is located in the the lap of Kalinchowk temple. Throughout the journey you will be seeing the magnificent view of Everest, Gaurishankar, Rolwaling, Jugal Himal range and beautiful landscapes. From the Bhagawati temple, you can observe the panoramic view of this Himalayas.
The Kalinchowk Trek is suitable for both beginners and experienced trekkers, with moderate difficulty levels. It typically takes around 3-4 days to complete, providing a fulfilling and rewarding experience amidst nature’s splendor.
As you ascend higher, the trail rewards you with stunning views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks, including the magnificent Ganesh Himal and Langtang ranges. The highlight of the trek is reaching the Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple, situated at an elevation of 3,842 meters. The temple offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the surrounding mountains, making it a perfect spot for spiritual reflection and capturing memorable photographs.
The off ride from the Charikot to Kuri Bazar is quite challenging. The sudden change in the environment, sometimes foggy, sometimes sunny will never to amaze us. Charge your camera, because you will not stop yourself capturing the beautiful surrounding.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek.
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. And his food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all
- Sleeping bag use while trekking
- First aid medicine kit
- Sauna and Spa for relaxation at Royal Empire Boutique Hotel
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Mude-Charikot-Kuri-Kathmandu|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing around the kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: Drive to Charikot then hike to Kuri Village
- Day 04: Early morning hike to Kalinchowk temple, back to Kathmandu
- Day 05: Rest day here in Kathmandu
- Day 06: Final Departure. See you soon again.