Kanchenjunga base camp trek lies in the eastern part of the Nepal that on the foot of one of the third highest mountain in the world Kanchenjunga (8586m). The Mt. Kanchenjunga patty lies in the Nepal and India. Thus one can see Kanchenjunga from Nepal, India and Bhutan.
They journey to Kanchenjunga Base camp take place through Arun valley which is packed with divine beauty and popularly destination for trekking. Besides Kanchenjunga, throughout the journey trekked can see the stunning panoramic view of Mt Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and other neighboring Himalayas. Since the kanchenjunga mountain is bounded by the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area, it is the settlement of various wildlife including Himalayan black bear, musk deer, snow leopard, red panda, wild boar and many others as well as flora and fauna.
This trekking gives an opportunity to see the light style of remote places of Nepal along with cultural of native Sherpa, Rai, Limbu, and Gurung community.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in tea houses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room in Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport Pick up and Drop off by private vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including Breakfast.
- Kathmandu City Tour with Government license holder Tour guide by Private Vehicle.
- City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Professional Government license holder experienced trekking guide and porters.
- Guide and porters food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing, and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trek.
- Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trekking Permit.
- TIMS Card for the Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek.
- First aid kit ( Carried by your Guide).
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter Service ( paid by your travel insurance company )if in case.
- Fare well Dinner at Nepali Restaurant
- All necessary Government taxes, paper works, office Service charge etc.
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- International Airfare, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Trekking equipment
- Tips for the Guide and Porters ( Tipping is Expected )
- Hot shower and Battery charging at the tea house
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||8586 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Bhadrapur, and drive to lllam
- Day 04: Drive from Taplejung to Illam
- Day 05: Trek Starts from Taplejung to Mitlung
- Day 06: Trek to Chiruwa from Mitlung
- Day 07: Trek from Chiruwa to Sukathum
- Day 08: Trek from Sukathum to Amjilosa
- Day 09: Trek from Gyabla to Ghunsa
- Day 10: Day for Acclimatization
- Day 11: Trek from Ghunsa to Khangpachen
- Day 12: Trek from Khangpachen to Lhonak
- Day 13: Trek from Lhonak to Kanchenjunga Base Camp
- Day 14: Trek from KBC to Ghunsa
- Day 15: Trek from Ghunsa to High Camp
- Day 16: Trek from High Camp to Tseram
- Day 17: Trek from Tseram to Ramche
- Day 18: Explore to Yalung Base Camp
- Day 19: Trek from Ramche to Anda Phedi
- Day 20: Trek from Anda Phedi to Tortong
- Day 21: Trek from Tortong to Yamphudim
- Day 22: Trek from Yamphudim to Khebang
- Day 23: Trek from Khebang to Khanidingbe
- Day 24: Drive Khanidingbe to Birtamod by jeep
- Day 25: Morning drive to Bhadrapur airport and flight back to Kathmandu
- Day 26: Final departure. See you soon.