The main objective of Kathmandu Pokhara Jomsom Muktinath 4WD Jeep Tour is to give ease, comfort, and safety to our clients. Muktinath temple lies in the Mustang village. It is the most beautiful and breathtaking village. Surrounded by the Himalayas and the deserted rocky hill, Mustang is truly a paradise. It has become one of the most popular destinations of both national and international counties. Many Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage also visit Muktinath Temple.
Kagbeni, Jomsom, Marpha, Jharkot are some beautiful places in Mustang valley. Jomsom is a market and is popular for being the windy village. Marpha is famous for white houses, apples and local wines. Kagbeni village is very beautiful. Words are not enough to describe the beauty of the Mustang and Muktinath Valley. Throughout the journey, you will see the amazing Mountains Range, beautiful sceneries, waterfalls, Dumba lake, the deepest Kaligandaki Gorge and so on.
Those who don’t have time to go by road, take a helicopter ride to Muktinath valley. Those who are adventurous and wants to obverse the beauty of valley closely either select week long trek or motorbike tour. Besides that, you can also visit Muktinath Temple while descending from the Thorang La pass, Annapurna Circuit Tour. If you want to explore the Mustang valley more, then you can select Upper Mustang Trek as well.
- 2 nights Kathmandu hotel with BB plan
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- Pokhara hotel pickup and drop service
- 4WD Vehicle Pokhara to Muktinath and back Pokhara
- 2 nights accommodation in Jomsom and Tatopani
- Lunch, dinner, and Breakfast During the 4W jeep safari
- English speaking guide for a jeep tour
- Annapurna Conservation Fees and permit
- All Parking, Fuels for vehicle
- Driver foods, accommodation, and salary
- Your personal expenses
- Lunch and Diner during the kathmandu and pokhara
- Travel Insurance
- Chocolates and energy bars
- Any alcoholic items and red bull type of drinks
- Extra night accommodation (if required)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3800 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Pokhara- Tatopani- Jomsom – Muktinath|
Day 01: Airport pick up and overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by 4W Drive and overnight in Pokhara
Day 03: 4WD drive Pokhara to Jomsom. Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 04: Early Morning drive to Muktinath and back to Tatopani. Overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Hot Spring bath at Tatopani and drive to Pokhara.
Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 07: Fly back to Home