Major Attraction of Langtang- Gosaikunda- Helambu Trek
- Short and east trails
- Langtang valley, Dhunche, Gosainkunda, Langtang National park
- Tharepati- The highest view point of Helambu Trekking from where you can see the beautiful Mountain Range
Langtang Valley Trek, Gosainkunda and Helambu is the shortest and easiest trek which is near from the Kathmandu. As this trek is based in inside the Langtang Valley, you will come across the beautiful Buddhist community, serene landscapes, alpine forest, mesmerizing waterfalls, range of Himalayas and rhododendron (esp in spring season). This trek also carries a religious value as you will come see the Buddhist or Tibetan monasteries, culture and their lifestyle. You will get an opportunity to learn their custom and traditions. The more you trek further, you will be welcomed by the Sherpas which leads you to the highest point of the Helambu trekking, Tharepati. From this viewpoint, you can enjoy the beauty of majestic Himalayan Range. Imagine beauty of white snow capped Hmalayas and blue sky just above it. Isn’t it amazing?
So if you are thinking of trekking the beauty of Lantang, Gosainkunda and Helambu. Them we are here to take you down there.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Langtang Valley, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tour and travel company of Nepal that has been working in tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Free WiFi at whole Trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork
- Permit for Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek
- TIMS Card for Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek.
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide & porters.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3650 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Syafrubesi- Lama Hotel- Langtang-kenjing Gopta-Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Tourist Bus and Local Bus|
- Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 02 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing and trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 03 : Kathmandu – Dhunche (1,950m /6,435ft) 7-8 hrs. drive
- Day 04 : Dhunche – Thulo Syabru (2,230m /7,350ft)5-6 hrs
- Day 05 : Thulo Syabru – Shin Gompa (3,330 m /10,925 ft.) 4-5 hrs
- Day 06 : Shin Gompa- Laurebina Yak (3,950m /13,035ft) 3-4 hrs
- Day 07 : Laurebina Yak – Gosainkund Lake (4,380m /14,454ft) 3-4 hrs
- Day 08 : Gosainkund Lake- Gopte (3440m /11,286ft) 7-8 hrs
- Day 09 : Gopte- Tharepati (3,640m /12,012ft) 2-3 hrs
- Day 10 : Tharepati – Kutumsang (2,450 m /8,085ft) 4- 5 hrs
- Day 11 : Kutumsang – Chisopani (2,160m /7,125ft) 5-6 hrs
- Day 12 : Chisopani – Sundarijal, Short drive to Kathmandu (1,300m /4,264ft) 4-5 hrs trek, 1 hr. drive
- Day 13 : Final departure