Lhasa Culture Tour, you will roam around the land of Tibet, a hidden valley which is surrounded by green pasture land, and snow peaked mountains. But before, you will take a flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa, where you can see the beautiful snow capped Himalayan range including Mt. Everest as well. In 1980 AD, Tibetan Plateau was opened for the foreign visitors to explore the land. After landing in Tibet, you will visit one of the striking places of Tibet, Potala Palace. It is one of the popular destinations of Tibet which has carried a history Tibet and also regarded as the former center of the political administration. This is the where Dalai Lama has most of his valuable time and observe the pure Tibetan crafts and arts.
Further, you can visit the most popular Buddhist temple, Jokhang Temple where thousands of Buddhist come here for praying and worship. Another is Yarlung Valley, which is believed to be the gifted valley from heaven. Roam around the most popular Barkhor bazaar where you can buy Tibetan souvenirs and daily needed materials. Similarly, you will observe various monasteries as well.
Major Attractions of Lhasa Culture Tour
- Tibet, valley of Buddhism and homeland of Dalai Lama
- Potala Palace, its arts and crafts
- Monasteries and temples
- Spectacular view of Himalayan range, Mt. Everest while flying to Lhasa
- Kathmandu Valley
- Sightseeing around UNESCO World Heritage sites
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3,656 m (11,995 ft)|
|BEST SEASON||June, July, September and October.|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Lhasa-Kathmandu|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m).
- Day 02:Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Day 04:Sightseeing around Lhasa:- Potala Palace, Norbulingka Palace and Tibet Museum.
- Day 05: Sightseeing around the remaning palces of Lhasa:- Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar.
- Day 06: 280 Km Drive to Xigatse (3900m)
- Day 07: 90 Km Drive to Gyantse (3950m)
- Day 08:29 km drive to Drive to Tsedang (3400m)
- Day 09: 80 km drive to Samye Tsedang
- Day 10:Back to Lhasa Airport and fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 11:Rest and roaming around the remaning places of Kathmandu Valley Farewell Dinner from our side
- Day 12:Final Departure and See you soon.