Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek is a 15 days long which take you to the land of the highest mountain in the World, Mt. Everest. It is similar to Everest Base Camp but here, you will be staying in the excellent lodges. It is perfect for those who love to treks and also wants comfortable lodges for staying.
Everest trekking is the most famous of all trekking in Nepal Himalaya. The prominent charms of this area are Mt. Everest , other majestic mountains, the high mountain village, the isolated monasteries and the local Sherpa people. Who doesn’t have the dream to see the outstanding view of Everest from near. To make your dream come true, we bring you the Everest base camp luxury lodge trek to help you see Everest in real.
The main objective of Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is to show the nature and culture of the Everest region while spending over night in the luxury lodges.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in tea houses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you?” absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 5-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation services during the trek
- All accommodation during the trek
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flights
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Five nights’ accommodation with full board meals at Yeti Mountain Home including at Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Free WiFi from Kathmandu Domestic Airport to whole Trek then till Lukla Airport
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5545 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Lukla – Namche – Tengboche – Dingboche – loboche – Everest Base Camp – Back to Lukla – Kathmand|
Day 01 – Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02 – Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour and Preparation for the Trek
Day 03 – Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) (Walking Distance: 8 KM), Duration: 3 hours
Day 04 – Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) (Walking Distance: 10-12 KM), Duration: 6 hours
Day 05 – Acclimatization Day – Hike to Everest View Hotel (Walking Distance: 3-4 KM), Duration: 3-4 Hours
Day 06 – Namche to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) (Walking Distance: 10-11 KM), Duration: 5 Hours
Day 07 – Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m/14464ft) (Walking Distance: 11-12 KM) Duration: 5 Hours
Day 08 – Acclimatization Day – Hike to Nagerjun and return (Walking Distance: 5-6 KM) Duration: 4-5 Hours
Day 09 – Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m/16105ft) (Walking Distance: 11-12 KM) Duration: 5 Hours
Day 10 – Lobuche – Everest Base Camp (5364m/17594ft) – Gorekshep (Distance: 14-15 KM) 8 Hours
Day 11 – Gorakshep – Kala Pathar (5545m/18188ft) – Pheriche (4210m), (Distance: 13-14 KM) 7 Hours
Day 12 – Pheriche to Namche (3440m/11283ft) (Walking Distance: 14-15 KM), Duration: 7 Hours
Day 13 – Namche to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) (Walking Distance: 18-19 KM) Duration: 7 Hours
Day 14 – Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15 – Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 16 – Farewell