Major Attractions of Macchapuchhre Model Trek:
- This trek covers 7 Village living inhabited by the indigenous group
- can learn the various culture and custom variations of the people in one single trek
- Terrace farming, waterfalls, and cave
- Rhododendron Forest, lush vegetation, mountain range,
- Hot Springs
- Unique picturesque view of Mt. Machhapuchhre
Machhapuchhre Model Trek is for those who can to take the alternate you to the Annapurna Conservation Area. You might be thinking for the reason naming this trek as Machhapuchhre Model Trek? It is because, while trekking through this route you can see the iconic, unique and never seen before jaw dropping view of Mt. Machhapuchhre (Mt. Fishtail). Like Machhapuchhre where no human have ever set a foot on it, this trekking trail is also pristine and unspoiled. This trail is far from the road networking that has taken away the beauty of other Annapurna region. On the route you will get a chance to see the various custom and culture of mixed indigenous people living villages of Lachok, Ghachok, Machhapuchhre, Ribhan, Lwang Ghale, Sardikhola and Dhital. From this route you can also go up to the end of Mardi Himal. If you wish to extend it then you can enjoy the different angle picturesque of Mt. Macchapuchrre, Dhalualgiri range, Annapurna Range and so on.
One of the best part of Machhapuchhre Model Trek, if you think that sleeping in the 5 billion stars in the foot of Himalayas gives you much pleasure then sleeping in the 5 star hotel then go for this trek. It doesn’t mean you have sleep whole trekking nights in tents, but if you wish to then we will manage it too. There are various lodge and homestays.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced gudies who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop by private Car.
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basic.
- Two nights in Pokhara on twin sharing basic.
- Full board meal during the Trek.
- Guided Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with Private vehicle.
- Tourist Bus Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu.
- Private transport from Pokhara Milanchok and back to Pokhara from Lachok.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit and TIMS fees.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available with guide).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company.
- Sleeping Bags, (if you don’t have your own).
- Governmental taxes and Official expenses.
- Your meals while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos.
- International Airfare.
- Your travel & Medical Insurance.
- Cold drinks, alcoholic beverages and desserts.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone Internet and Battery charging.
- Tips for Trekking staff and driver (Tips is expected).
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||2645 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
Day02 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
Day03 : Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus.
Day04 : Drive to Milanchok & trek to Ghachok (1254m).
Day05 : Trek to Dhiprang (1440m).
Day06 : Trek to Chichemle Kharka (2645m).
Day07 : Trek to Lalka (2250m).
Day08 : Trek to Ribhan (1430m).
Day09 : Trek to Lachok (1160m).
Day10 : Trek to Milanchok and drive to Pokhara.
Day11 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day12 : Departure from kathmandu.