In 1991 the government permit to trek in around Manaslu Circuit Trek. It lies in Gorkha district. Mt. Manaslu is 8163meters and shares border with Tibet and Annapurna Trekking region. Because of restrictions, Manaslu circuit trek remain untouched for several years. In a season, around 2000 people visit Manaslu circuit trek which is very low as comparison with Annapurna and Everest Region trekking.
Manaslu circuit trek is a bit challenging not because of its trail but due of lack of camping facilities. But the scenic view is so mesmerizing that it one can surely forget difficult he had to bear. Enjoy the outstanding view of Mt. Manaslu and Annapurna range. Rich in both culture and bio diversity, see the lifestyle of indigenous people of remote village of people. And pleasure your eyes with lush green forest and landscapes. In ancient times, people follow this route for salt trading along with Budhi Gandaki river. After reaching highest point of Trek Larkya La, popularly know as Manaslu Conservation Area, includes sub tropical Himalayan foothills elongated to barren trans-Himalayan high pasture land that border with Tibet.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek.
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Manaslu trekking special permit fee (Manaslu region is in restricted zone, we need a special permit to visit this area)
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Drinks coke, Fanta, juice, water etc.
- snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5220 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Machha khola – Jagat – Namrung – Lho Gaun – dharamsala – Larkya La Pass – Tilje – Chamje – Kathmandu|
Day 02 – Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Soti khola (710m/2328 ft) Distance: 140 kilometers, Duration: 8 hours
Day 04 – Soti Khola to Machha Khola (900m/2952ft) Walking Distance: 14.2 Kilometers/8.8 Miles, Duration: 5-6 Hours
Day 05 – Machha Khola to Jagat (1340m/4395ft) Walking Distance: 22.2 Kilometers/13.8 Miles, Duration: 5-6 Hours
Day 06 – Jagat to Deng (2095m/6871ft) Walking Distance: 20 Kilometers/12.4 Miles, Duration: 8-9 Hours
Day 07 – Deng to Namrung (2900m/9512ft) Walking Distance: 19.4 Kilometers/12 Miles, Duration: 5-6 Hours
Day 08 – Namrung to Lho Gaun (3180m/10430ft) Walking Distance: 10.5 Kilometers/6.5 Miles, Duration: 5-6 Hours
Day 09 – Lho Gaun to Samagaun (3500m/11480ft) Walking Distance: 8.1 Kilometers/5 Miles, Duration: 6-7 Hours
Day 10 – Acclimatization Day at Samagaun
Day 11 – Samagaon to Samdo (3690m/12103ft) Walking Distance: 8.1 Kilometers/5.03 Miles, Duration: 3-4 Hours
Day 12 – Samdo to Dharmasala (4450m/14596ft) Walking Distance: 6.6 Kilometers/4.10 Miles, Duration: 4-5 Hours
Day 13 – Dharamsala to Bhimphedi (3590m/11775ft) Via Larkya La Pass (5220m/17122ft) Walking Distance: 24.5 Kilometers/15.22 Miles, Duration: 8-9 Hours
Day 14 – Bhimphedi to Tilje (2300m/7544ft) Walking Distance: 26 Kilometers/16.1 Miles, Duration: 8-9 Hours
Day 15 – Tilje to Chamje (1410m/4625ft) Walking Distance: 19.4 Kilometers/12 Miles, Duration: 6-7 Hours
Day 16 – Drive from Chamje to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle, Distance 215 Kilometers/133 Miles, Duration 8-9 Hours
There are no reviews yet.