Planning for Everest helicopter tour from Kathmandu? or Who doesn’t want to have breakfast on the lap of the world’s tallest mountain, Mt. Everest? If yes, then Jatra travels offer you the incredible opportunity to fly over Everest Khumbu region and have breakfast while watching the majestic Mt. Everest. Not only that you can also enjoy the panoramic view of other neighboring Himalayas like Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Nuptse, and others. You will be having breakfast at Everest View Hotel in Khumbu, which is the highest located hotel in the world and also got listed in Guniess world’s record.
The best time to fly over Everest region is March to May and late August to the early December. At that time you will clergy see the Everest and the other Himalayas that make your trip worthy.
Major Attractions of Everest Helicopter Tour with Breakfast
- Flying from one of the dangerous airports in the World, Lukla Airport to reach Everest Base Camp to Everest base camp-Everest View Hotel-Kathmandu.
- A close look of Everest Himalayan scenery and its neighborhood mountains
- A short helicopter tour to have breakfast at the highest hotel of the World
- Excellent Helicopter tour arrangement by Jatra Travels
- Breakfast snaps and a selfie with Mt. Everest
- 100 % Ref.
Best time for the Everest Helicopter Tour with Breakfast at Syangboche
September – October – November – December – March – April – May
Kathmandu – Lukla – Everest Base Camp – syangboche – Lukla – Kathmandu
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour Itinerary
06:00 am: Guide will Pick up From Hotel
07:00 am: Flight from Kathmandu Airport to Lukla
07:55 am: Land in Lukla airport for fuel
08: 10 am: after 15 minutes, fly from lukla to Everest base camp
8:50 to 9:05: Everest Base Camp to Syangboche for breakfast
9:05 to 9:50: Breakfast at Hotel Everest View,
9:50 to 11:10: After breakfast fly back to Lukla then Kathmandu
11:10: Guide will take you to hotel from airport
- Private ground transport: hotel-airport-hotel.
- Helicopter for the Everest base camp and breakfast at Everest view hotel.
- Staff’s insurance
- Government taxes
- Good morning breakfast at Everest View Hotel
- Gov. Tax
- Everest Entry fee
- Guide Salary
- Down Jacket ( if needed )
- Any personal expenses
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Food and drinks
- Tips for the staff
- Private Transport for Airport pick up and drop off
- Helicopter from Kathmandu Everest Kathmandu
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the trip, 25% of total cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7 to 15 days before the trip, 50% of total cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0 to 7 days before the trip, 100% of total cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
Refund Policy :
- The Applicable refund amount will be processed within 13 to 15 business days
Confirmation Policy :
- The customer receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of successful booking