- Shivapuri situated at an elevation of 2563m
- Rhododendron and Green Forest
- Budhanilkantha temple and Nangi Gompa
- Astonishing view of Langtang Himalayan views, Ganesh Himal, Langtang-Lirung, Dorje Lhakpa , Rolwaling Himalayan views, Kathmandu valley view
- mixed culture
Shivapuri day hike tour is popular day tour from both local and international tourist who wants to escape the bustling concrete and polluted urban life, to see the beautiful environment and relax yourself from a busy life.
After drving 30 minutes ride from Kathmandu to Muhan Pokhari, we stop to to sign out some formalities to get entry To Shivapuri National Park. Then the trails leads from army check post to Nangi Gompa, which is famous for nun practice and meditation. From there, your trail will be uphill through the oak, rhododendron
and bamboo forest for another 3 hours. Then as you reach the top of the mountain, you can enjoy Himalayan views of Langtang Himalayan views, Rolwaling Himalayan views , Kathmandu valley view, Budhanilkantha temple, Nangi Gompa, green forest , and nice terrace farming. After watching then you all walking down wards to Budhanilkantha, then drive back to hotel.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||2563 M|
|BEST SEASON||Whole Year|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Shivapuri – Kathmandu|
|INCLUDED||Transportation, Guide and Lunch|
- Day 01: Drive to Budhanilakantha and start hiking to Shivapuri and come back via Kapan Monastery – 7 hrs