- Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley and UNESCO heritage sites
- Drive to besisahar
- Deep Valley
- Manaslu and Himal Chuli
- Annapurna Range and Thorang La Peak
- Gangapurna and Tarkekang
- Different Landscape
- Walking through the adventurous Landing Area
- Paddy Fields
- Tibetan Village
- Tal Village, which is famous for valley views and waterfalls.
- Marsyangdi River
- Chame Village, a Administrative Headquarter of Manage District, and also popular for long wall with many prayer wheels, right at the entrance of the village.
- Paungda Danda rock face, a tremendous curve slab of rock.
- Pisang Village
Tilicho Lake (4919m) is the world highest lake situated in the Manang district. This glacier melt lake of Annapurna Range and Thorong Peak is one of the major attraction of Annapurna region. The lake is surrounded by the pristine Annapurna range and Nilgiri Himal. Visitors can enjoy the panoramic view of majestic himalayan range. Similarly, Tilicho Lake is important for Hindu religion, many Hindu pilgrimage around the year breeze to Tilicho lake as it is a holy place mentioned in the Ramayan- a holy book of Hindu religion.Not only it is famous for religious point of view and panoramic view, but from the beginning of the trek visitors can discover great variety of culture and diversity, finest deep valleys along with Marsyangdi River and other beautiful snow capped Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east. In this trek ,visitors came across beautiful village inhabited by different ethnic, indigenous and welcoming group. People of Manage Valley are very friendly and welcoming.
Tilicho Lake is similar as Annapurna Circuit Trek. From Manang you will take a route to Khanshar Village (The Last Village of Nepal) and trek up to Tilicho lake rather than moving towards the valley north to Tanki Manang and Yak Kharka that leads to Thorong La Pass and then down to Muktinath, Mustang Valley.
* Note:- WE, Jatra Travel will happily customize the tour according to your preference. If you want to to flocked to Annapurna Cricut Via Tilicho Lake, then we will easily manage them. One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced gudie who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up/drop by private car
- Kathmandu city tour by expert tour guide with private car.
- Three nights hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entrance fee
- One night hotel in P0khara.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trekking.
- Tea House ( Lodges) accommodations during the trekking.
- Kathmandu to Besishar and Pokhara to Kathmandu Bus transport.
- Domestic flight tickets from Jomsom to Pokhara with airport tax.
- A government licensed English speaking guide during the trek.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping bags,(If you don’t have your own, and have to return after trip complete).
- Permits and TIMS.
- Government taxes and tourist service charge.
- Assistant guide group size above 4 person.
- Meals while in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at TIA airport, Kathmandu).
- Nepal Visa entree fee.
- Your Travel and Medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Your personal expenses like; Telephone, laundry, battery charging and shower etc.
- Beverages like tea/coffee, alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver ( tipping is expected)..
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5285 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
Day02 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.Overnight at Hotel.
Day03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Beshishar and trek to Bulbule(840m). Overnight at guest house.
Day04 : Trek to Chamje(1430m). Overnight at guest house.
Day05 : Trek to Dhararpani (1860m).Overnight at guest house.
Day06 : Trek to Chame(2670m). Overnight at guest house.
Day07 : Trek to Pisang (3200m). Overnight at guest house.
Day08 : Trek to Manang(3540m).Overnight at guest house.
Day10 : Trek to Khangsar Village (3735m). Overnight at guest house.
Day11 : Trek to TiLicho base camp(4150m) overnight at guest house.
Day12 : Trek to Tilicho Lake (4920m). Overnight at the tent.
Day13 : Trek to kaisang(3510) after crossing Mesokanta La pass (5285m), overnight at tent.
Day14 : Trek to Jomsom(2720m) overnight at guesthouse.
Day15 : Morning flight to Pokhara.
Day16 : Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. over night at Hotel.
Day17 : Final departure to Airport.