Ghorepani Ghandruk Khopra Trek also called, Khopra Ridge Trek is the unexplored way to the most popular Ghorepani Trekking. It is the new and alternate way of the most crowded Annapurna region Trek. Khopra Danda (mountain) is located at the altitude of 3640m which is higher then the (Poonhill is 3210m) from where you can see the magnificent view of Annapurna Range. One the top of that, it is less crowded and there is more than enough space to click photos without any disturbances. If you can extend a trek and want to walk little bit higher 4660, then you will reach the holy Khayer Lake.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop- off by private transport
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff
- Surface transfer to and from Pokhara on tourist bus
- trip achievement certificate
- First aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of drinks (hot and cold) during the trek
- Tips for guide, porters, driver
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||4660 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Pokhara – Ghandruk – Khopra – Tatopani – Pokhara|
|TRANSPORT||Deluxe Tourist Bus – Car/Jeep to Nayapul|
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02:Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03 – Drive to Pokhara and overnight in Pokhara.
- Day 04 – Drive from Pokhara to Naya pool and Trek to Ghandruk
- Day 05 – Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani
- Day 06 – Trek from Tadapani to Dobato
- Day 07 – Trek from Dobato to Bayeli
- Day 08 – Trek from Bayeli to Khopra Danda
- Day 09 – Rest day in Khopra danda and a side trip to Khayer Lake (4,660m)
- Day 10 – Trek from Khopra Danda to Tatopani
- Day 11 – Drive from Tatopani to Pokhara
- Day 12 – Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 13:Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.