Annapurna Circuit Tilicho Trek is 21 days trek challenging highly praised and the happening trekking destination of nepal. In this trek , you are going to take a round of Annapurna massif and reaching a one of the highest pass (5414m) Thorong La Pass. This three weeks trek starts from Besisahar, to Chame, to Pisang to Manang. Before going to Thorong La Pass, you move forward to watch Tilicho Lake, which has an altitude of 4,919 metres (16,138 ft) in the base of Annapurna range and is regarded as the highest lake in the world. Then, you start your journey towards Thorong La Pass from the Upper Manang Valley, which is the habitat of tibetan-Buddhist, then down to Muktinath Temple, hindu Pilgrimage Temple situated in Lower Mustang, then walk beside the kali gandaki river, one the deepest gorge of Nepal and crossing the most popular village of Lower Mustang like Kagbeni, Jomsom, Marpha, before reaching second happening city of Nepal, Pokhara. Throughout your journey, you will be beside the popular Annapurna Massif Range, Manaslu Himal, Himchuli, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri and Marsyangdi River. In this trek, our trekkers are going to encounter the Gurung, Manangi and Thakali people and see the cultural variation and taste different local food in one expedition.
This trek is especially for adventurous and long trekking trekkers. If you want short and less changeling trek to see the beautiful Annapurna massif and valley then we have Around Annapurna Trek from Manang, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek,Annapurna Base Camp Trek and Lower Mustang Trek.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annaourna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers have leisure time and want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- One nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Pokhara
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Deluxe Tourist Bus
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||5416 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Besishahar – Manang – Tilicho – Throunglapass – Muktinath – Jomsom – Pokhara flight – Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Local Bus, Flight , Deluxe Tourist Bus|
Day 01 – Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
Day 02 – Kathmandu Sight Seeing With Guide
Day 03 – Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat (1100m) Duration: 8 hours
Day 04 – Chamje to Bagarchhap (2160m) Duration: 6-7 hours
Day 05 – Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m) Duration: 6-7 hours
Day 06 – Chame to Pisang (3300m) Duration: 6 hours
Day 07 – Pisang to Manang (3500m) Duration: 6-7 hours
Day 08 – Manang- Acclimatization Day
Day 09 – Manang to Siri Kharka (4060m), Duration: 4-5 hours
Day 10 – Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4140m), Duration: 5-6 hours
Day 11 – Visit the Tilicho Lake (4,949m) then back to Siri Kharka, Duration: 5-6 hours
Day 12 – Siri Kharka to Yak Kharka (4040m) Duration: 4-5 hours
Day 13 – Yak Kharka to Phedi or High Camp (4600m) Duration: 6-7 hours
Day 14 – Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (3710m), Duration: 4 -6 hours
Day 15 – Trek to Jomsom (2713m) Duration: 6 hours
Day 16 – Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara (920m) Duration: 20 Minutes
Day 17 – Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 18 – Farewell