Dhampus-Sarangkot Hike is good for those who wants to see the Annapurna Mountain and the village life style in the short span of the time. The trail passes through the two major destinations of the lower Annapurna Region. You will witness the 3 major mountain ranges of the Nepal, Annapurna, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
This three day hike is enough time to enjoy the amazing view,without taking any stress and anxiety. In Dhampus-Sarangkot hike, you can enjoy the hillside and the village life of the country side people. You will get to witness the lifestyle of the rural areas which is completely different from the urban residents.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge).
- The government registered English speaking trekking guide and porter.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit.
- Salary, allowances, & insurance for all staff.
- Personal gears & clothing (available for hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason
- Table drinks, snacks while walking
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mentioned above
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc..
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Pokhara – Sarangkot – Dhampus – Phedi – Pokhara|
|TRANSPORT||Public Bus and Private car to Sarangkot|
Day 01: Pokhara to Sarangkot
Day 02: Sarangkot to Dhampus
Day 03: Dhampus to Phedi to Pokhara
There are no reviews yet.