Major Attraction Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trek:-
- To and From Lukla Airport, a Gateway to the Mount Everest
- Namche Bazaar, the most popular tourist hub and resting spot for acclimatization
- Visit Thami and Tengboche Monastery
- Astonishing view of Khumbu Icefall and other snow capped mountains
- Panoramic view from Everest base Camp
- Sunrise over the Mt. Everest seen from the Kalapathar
- Get close to the other popular neighboring mountains like Lhotse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Thamseru, Nuptse and so on
- Sherpa’s life style and stone-house village
Everest base Camp Trek starts from Lukla, right after a short flight to Lukla Airport also known as Tenzing Hillary Airport. From there, the actual trekking starts. Then heading to the various villages, initiated by Sherpas, right in the bank of the Dudh Koshi river ( because of milky white water; in English Dudh means Milk) crossing beautiful landscape, monasteries, steep trails, prayers flags and suspension bridge. Beside khumbu icefall, kalapathar, gokyo lake and Mt. Everest, Everest Region is also popular for Namche Bazar. It the gateway to the Mt. Everest and the full facilitated market of the town where everything from tibetan artifacts, handicrafts to trekking and climbing equipments. One the best part of Namche bazaar, its is settled on the slope of an arch-shaped mountain, from where you can see the first glimpse Mt. Everest, and other neighboring Kwangde (6,168m), Tawache (6,542m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,516m), Amadablam (6,812m), Kangtega ( 6,782m), Thamserku (6,623m), Kusum Kanguru (6,367m). Then you will cross over the different sherpa settlement village like Tengboche, Lobuche,and Gorak Shep until you reach Everest Base Camp, lap of Mt. Everest. From here, observe the majestic view of Mt. Everest. and other pristine view of neighboring Himalayan range. Enjoy taking beauty of Khumbu Icefall, Glacier Lake, or see the mirror view image in the Glacier. After spending couple of hours in EBC, Helicopter will be waiting on the Gorak Shep ready to fly back to Luka. See the aerial view of Mt. Everest and surrounding himalayas, landscapes, Glacier melt lake while flying above Sagarmatha National park. Not only Mt. Everest, you will also see the “world highest farmland” just bottom of the alluring Mt. Amadablam. As the rout to EBC takes you into the Sagarmatha National Park with subalpine jungle which is home to engendered species, where can see Himalayan Goat (Jharal/Thar), endangered species Musk Deer. It is also shelter for Snow Leopard and play ground of mysterious creature Yeti. Everest Region is home of Sherpa community. They follow Buddhism, and so much deep connection and faith towards their religion and culture. As they are the who taking care of all the Everest Expedition business,still they haven’t changed their life style and proceted their culter from outer influence. And they are very welcoming, friednlgy and helpful. Those who misses the coffee of Starbucks back home, a friendly reminder, there is fake Starbuks In LUkla. They have copied the whole design so neatly that it hard to tell wheather it real or fake.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
***Note:- The weather over the Everest Himalayan region is unsudden. Due to that, the filght from Kathmandu to Lukla is sometimes delayed or even get cancelled for more than couple of days. This is rare condition and doesn’t happen during season time but we need to plan for this possibility. Please co-oeprate with us during that time.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travel company of Nepal that has been working on tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guides who speak fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- All ground transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek.
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Guide and porter kathmandu – lukla – Kathmandu flight tickets
- Sleeping bag use while trekking
- Duffle bag for trekking
- Trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
- Sauna and Spa for relaxation at Royal Empire Boutique Hotel
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- WiFi intern from Lukla to Lukla
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||August, September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
Private Transport + Flight
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m).
- Day 02: Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610 m) – 3 hours.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) – 5.5 hours.
- Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day.
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3,860 m) – 5 hours.
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4,350 m) – 5 hours.
- Day 08: Acclimatization Hike to Nangkartshang Peak (5,083 m) – 4 hours.
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4,910 m) – 5 hours.
- Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,365 m) and then Back to Gorak Shep (5,180 m) – 8 hours.
- Day 11: Morning hike up to Kala Patthar (5,555 m) & Descend to Pheriche (4,200 m) – 7 hours.
- Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) – 7 hours.
- Day 13:Trek to Lukla (2,804 m) – 6 hours.
- Day 14: Morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Day 15: Final departure and see you soon again