Everest View Trek is one of the most famous trekking destination of Everest Regions. The trip starts right after landing Lukla Airport. Then you will walk through the Dudhkhosi river bank, isolated Sherpa Village and pristine landscapes.
It is perfect for those who wants to see the MT. Everest and other neighboring Himalayas in a very limited time. Your journey starts from the Lukla and ends at the Nameche Bazar. Nameche is the gateway to the Mt Evrest. From there you can see the astonishing view of Mt. Everest, Pumori, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse and so on. Apart from that, you can aslo exploer the monastries and know more about the Shrepa’s culture and tradition. Or, you can walk around Namche Bazar, buy different Tibetan Handicrads and Artifastcs as well.
Your 9 days trip end after walking back to Lukla and flying back to kathmandu. If like to see the Everest from near after reacing the Namche, then we have Everest Base Camp Trek, Heli ride to Everest, Everest Gokyo Ri Trek and so on.
Note:- During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Everest Region, Nepal, Do you? Absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private Transport
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- City tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodges for accommodation during the trek
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Free WiFi at whole Trek
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at Nepali Cultural restaurant
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla.
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3440 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Lukla – Namche – Lukla – Kathmandu|
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 03: Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 35 minutes flight, 3-4 hrs trek
Day 04: Phakding – Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5-6 hrs etc
Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche (3864m/ 12,673 ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 07: Tengboche – Monjo ((2800m /9200ft) 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Monjo – Lukla (2780m/9175ft) 5-6 hrs
Day 09: Lukla – Kathmandu by Air (1300m/4264ft) 35 minutes
Day 10: Departure
There are no reviews yet.