Langtang Gosaikunda Helicopter tour takes you down to the glorious Himalayan region of Langtang valley and Langtang National park. Situated right in the north of the Kathmandu, Langtang Valley is stretched to Tibetan Loader. After landing in Langtang village, you can enjoy the view of Langtang Himal, lantang Range, Dorje Lakpa, Lirung, Yala Peak, Helambu valley, Kyangin Ghompa and Gosainkunda lake, Tamang settlements and forest.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
- 2+ helicopter sightseeing around Lantang valley and Lantang range and neighboring Himalayas
- Panoramic view of Lantang national park and lantang range
- See the trail of Hindu and Buddhist Pilgrimage one their way to the holiest lake Gosaikunda (During August Season)
- Yak and Chauri Herds
- Local Community and Monasteries
|Please arrive at least 1 hours before the departure.
|2 to 2:30 hrs
|September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May
|Kathmandu- Langtang Valley-Kathmandu
|Accommodation, meals and any other expenses which are not specified on cost includes
- Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Langtang Valley, spending about 2 hours then fly back to Kathmandu.
- Private Transport for Airport pick up and drop off
- Helicopter from Kathmandu Langtang Gosaikunda Kathmandu
Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 24 hrs before the trip, 10% of total cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- There will be a 100% charge for cancellations made at the last minute.
Confirmation Policy :
- The customer receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of successful booking