Jatra Travel came up with the something new for our guest who wants to live Nepalese Village life Style Learning Tour in the rural area. Nepal. This is a best tour package where you can get a chance to be the part of Nepali Cultural, hang around with Nepalese of different caste and culture, eating typical Nepali Food and helping them in their daily life.
Some of the major attractions of such a tour include:
- Cultural immersion: Nepal is a country with a rich and diverse culture, and a village life style tour can give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in this culture. You will have the chance to interact with local villagers, learn about their customs, beliefs, and traditions, and experience their way of life.
- Natural beauty: Nepal is known for its breathtaking natural beauty, and village life style tours will take you through some of the most scenic areas in the country. You will get to see stunning landscapes, such as snow-capped mountains, lush green forests, and picturesque villages.
- Authentic experience: Village life style tours provide an authentic and genuine experience of Nepal. You will get to experience the country’s rural life, which is very different from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Learning opportunities: A village life style tour can be an excellent learning opportunity. You will get to learn about various aspects of Nepalese life, including farming, cooking, traditional medicine, and handicrafts.
- Adventure: A village life style tour can also offer some exciting adventure activities, such as trekking, hiking, and camping.
The reason we came up with this idea is, we have spend over a decade in tourism industry. We have various packages that takes to the most popular destination of Nepal. But the part is these most popular destinations, for eg- Annapurna Circuit, Langtang, Everest Region, Upper Mustang, Dolpo, Manaslu and so on are situated in the village area and less touched by the modernity. While traveling with our clients, we saw a curiosity on them specially over the living style of the people over there. They seemed fascinated over their day to day life, culture and tradition like animal husbandry, farming, drinking water from natural springs, friendly conversation with neighbours. They love to enjoy the cultural festival of community together, playing local games and so on. Keeping this in mind, we initiate this plan and probably, be the first package to launch in Nepalese tourism history.
Well, we have a homestay plan but it totally different from this one. In home stay, you will stay in home, have conversation with family members and eat a local food prepared by them. But in this tour, you will stay in the village area. We have selected the Ramkot Village. We will provide you a place for staying and introduce you to the family where you have to cooperate with them. (There will be guide with you.) Then, your village life starts. You go for farming with them, eat local foods with them, have a conversation with neighbors, help other people in need as well, take a bath in tap (optional), drinking water from natural springs, carry water for cooking and drinking, playing with the local kids, taking care of domestic animals like cow, goat, and sheep,grazing, dairy cattle,and so on. It is difficult but not impossible. If they are doing it then why can’t you? One of the best part, you will get an incentive for your hard labor. Wow, spending, enjoying, living and earning as well. We can assure that, this package will change the perception towards the life and you will be other person after spending a village life.
** If you don’t have time and want us to short out the package, then we are happily ready for that as well.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu – Dumre – Ramkot – Kathmandu|
|TRANSPORT||Tourist Bus – Local Bus|
|FOOD||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Ramkot Village
Day 02: Working with Family
Day 03: Exploring the Village
Day 04: Departure to Kathmandu.
There are no reviews yet.