Rara Help tour takes you to the heaven of Nepal Rara lake that is one of the biggest lake of Nepal located in remote karnali region. Situated inside the Rara National Park, which contains plenty of flora and fauna as well as wild animals musk deer, Himalayan black bear, Black Panther, red panda, wild boar etc. Enjoy the panoramic view of Himalayas and explore the beauty of Rara lake surrounded by fine forest. The Rara Lake has got 3.2 km length and 167 meters depth. The lake has been spread in 10.8 km in total. As it is remotely located, the access to the Lake is a bit lengthy. Driving via Jumla or the trek is a long way.
Jatra travels offers Rare Helicopter tour package where you visit the queen of lakes in just a single day. A helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj then to Jumla and finally at Rara lake. You will land at rare lake so that you could enjoy the beauty of it. While flying over see the blue deep lake, surrounded by green forest, valley and rivers.
Major Attractions of Rara Helicopter Tour:-
- Remotely located, far from noise and pollution
- The queen of Lakes, Rara that changes color naturally
- Hiking trail, horse riding and boating
- Romantic atmosphere, birds’ sounds and tranquility
- Eye catching Himalayan panorama
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||3000 M|
|BEST SEASON||September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May|
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- surkhet – Kathmandu|
- Pick up by tourist vehicle in the morning by our representative.
- Departure from Kathmandu airport.
- The flight then takes off and first stops at Surkhet for Refueling.
- Land at Rara whereby you can enjoy the panoramic view of the lake, hills and mountains.
- The helicopter will then return, again stops at Surkhet for refueling and heads back to Kathmandu, giving you a final glimpse of the tranquil mountains and vegetation.
- Land at Kathmandu and drop by our vehicle to your convenient location.
Total Time: 6 hrs + 1 hour ground time
*Ground Time: The helicopter lands during the grounded time and the client will have the opportunity to come out of the helicopter and capture the sceneries and mountains.