Yoga is an exercise which balance physical, mental and spiritual being of a man. Its main aim is to enhance the breathing, strength and flexibility of a human body and bring back to physical and mental health prosperity in his life. According to some experts, you rejuvenates and energized your life as it removes all the negative blocks and toxins from your body.
Well, why people are so much in Yoga Trekking? Well trekking is another anticipated journey that involves a whole body workout that directly improves your health. While trekking you are always accompanied by the scenic beauty that helps you to forget the painful rugged steps- and bonds you with the natures and new culture and let you forget all the stress and problems and keeps your mind free. Just imagine the combination of Yoga and trekking in a lap of Himalayas, surrounded by the beautiful Annapurna massif. So, Jatra Tours and Travel is here to take you out of your busy and hectic life, which offers you the best view of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range and beautiful landscapes and verdure.
Based on the long itinerary, our Yogic Annapurna base camp trek begins with a walk through to Ghorepani, to Poon Hill and then finally Annapurna base camp. You are going to practice Yoga each day during your time in Nepal. We have a best yoga teacher that coach your each morning in order to boost your mental and physical condition for the your later journey. We will also practice Yoga at Poon Hill and Annapurna Base Camp. Besides that, you can enjoy the local Gurung ethnicity, culture and cuisines. If you want a short itinerary, then we will take your through Ghandruk where you can see Annapurna range right in front of your eyes. So be the part of the trending and popular Yogic Annapurna base camp trek here and enjoy the breathtaking view of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Himchuli and other neighboring Himalayas.
During your trek, sometimes we have to stop in teahouses for a small break, which is not so much facilitated. They have shared washing rooms and toilet. Similarly, it is easier to get the single room at Kathmandu and lower elevation places. However, in high altitude accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Jatra Travels will arrange a single room along with attached bathroom as much as possible.
One thing, we will happily customize the trek package according to your size and preference. No matter what the group size is, one or over twelve, we happily run trek for them.
Note down that, you will get a Jatra Travels printed tee-shirt along with a tag “I have successfully explored Annapurna region, Nepal, Do you? absolutely free. Similarly, we will provide you with a duffle bag for each of our trekkers without paying any charge, but you have to return it after coming back to Kathmandu.
***Furthermore, if any of our trekkers want to take a sauna and spa for relaxation, then we take them to one of the best boutique hotels in Kathmandu, Royal Empire Boutique Hotel, for a couple of hours without taking any extra cost.
*Jatra travels is one of the most trusted tours and travels company of Nepal that has been working for tourism area from more than a decade. We will provide experienced guide who speaks fluent English and other major language. We take of all legal permits to so don’t worry about legal terms and conditions while staying over here in Nepal. Relax and explore the beauty.
- Airport pick up and drop off by private car.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- All necessary transportation during the trek
- 2 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in Pokhara
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in teahouses during the trek
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- An experienced English speaking Yoga Teacher
- An experienced English speaking Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All staff’s insurance, meals, salary & accommodation
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trek)
- Sleeping Bag ( to be returned after the trek }
- First Aid Kit
- Trip achievement certificate
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paperwork, conservation fees and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International or domestic airfare
- Main meals during your stay in Pokhara & Kathmandu
- Beverages (Hard or Soft drinks, Mineral Water Bottles, Filtered Water)
- Personal travel and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Personal expenses on the trek (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge fee, extra porters, bottle water or boiled water, hot shower etc.)
- Any cost arisen due to circumstances outside of our control like landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, strike, guest sickness, natural disaster etc.
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- Tips for trekking guide, yoga teacher & porters
|Please arrive at least 2 hours before the departure.
|September, October, November, Early December, March, April & May
|Kathmandu – Pokhara – Australian Camp – Landruk – Chomrong – Bamboo – Deurali – Machhapuchhre Base Camp – Annapurna Base Camp – Chomrong – Kot Danda – Ghandruk – Shyauli Bazaar – Pokhara – Kathmandu
|Deluxe Tourist Bus
- Day 01:Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02:Guided Sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03:Drive to Pokhara by Deluxe Tourist Bus. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 04:Pokhara – Khade – Australian Camp 1,880m/6,170ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 05:Australian Camp – Landruk 1,600m/5,250ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 06:Landruk – Chomrong 2,170m/7,120ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 07:Chomrong – Bamboo 2,310m/7,580ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 08:Bamboo – Dheurali 3,200m/10,500ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 09:Deurali – Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m/13,550ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 10:Annapurna Base Camp – Bamboo 2,310m/7,580ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 11:Bamboo – Chomrong 2,170m/7,120ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 12:Chomrong – Kumrung 2,000m/6,560ft. Overnight at a Guesthouse.
- Day 13:Kumrung – Shyauli Bazaar 1,220m/4,000ft.
- Day 14:Shyauli Bazaar – Nayapul – Pokhara. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 15: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Deluxe tourist bus
- Day 16:Transfer to the International Airport for your final departure.